Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Specialized Founder Stats  (Read 1106 times)

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
Specialized Founder Stats
« on: October 28, 2015, 01:06:15 pm »

Hello everyone, this is a thread for those of you who like to personalize and get the most of your founders, so, here Ill post answers to the starting questions that'll maximize certain aspects of your founder. Any question that has it's answer marked with the answer like this (a) means that it doesn't do anything to max the desired stat, thats just my personnel recommendation.

Max Charisma
E, E, E, (d), B, (c), E, C/D, (d), E

This build starts you with 14 Charisma, 5 Persuasion, 2 Psychology, 3 (possible) Seduction, 2 (possible Business), and 50 Juice, alone with other stats and attributes that aren't important to being a charismatic founder.

Max Agility (To put the Terminator Founder to shame)
A, A, A/B, (b), D, (b), B, A, (a), A/B

This starts at 15 Agility, and various skills in Martial Arts and weapons skills depending on the variables you took. You'll also start with 4 Gang Members, that most consider more of a hindrance than help, given they all have a change to start with a rep sheet, negative juice, and terrible, randomized stats and skills.

Max Intelligence
C,  C, C, (e), A, (e), A, E, (d), C

!4 Intelligence, Writing, and if you follow my recommendations, a sleeper that can give you passive training to your seduction so you can "entice" Conservatives to giving you info for the Liberal Guardian. It'd be slow as hell, be these starting stats can give you a good start if you want a peaceful run of LCS.

And those are the questions to help you max out your starting stats, at least the three I think are actually useful for starting the game.

Stay classy, and stay Liberal my friends.
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.