Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16

Author Topic: Communism Simulator Mafia | Game Over - Scum win  (Read 26545 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Communism Simulator Mafia | Game Over - Scum win
« on: October 28, 2015, 09:10:26 pm »

Communism Simulator Mafia

Welcome to Bolgistan, the most safe, controlled, and fair country in the world. Here, everybody shares everything, so nobody ever is left with too little. If anyone decides that they do not want to share, then then Bolgistan will share its military might with said person. Before you are admitted into our glorious nation, we must test you to make sure that you have purged all thoughts of "free market" and "democracy" from your head. For these ideas are what makes lives miserable. 2 out of the 11 of you have poisoned themselves with thoughts that will ruin the freedom of Bolgistan if they are to be left unchecked. You will be given one pistol to share. And one bullet per day. Talk with each other and determine who is unfaithful to the greater good. Only those of you who wish for freedom will make it through, but if you do, you can take heart! For you have just joined with the most free people on the earth!
Glory to Bolgistan!

There are 9 commies (townies) and two democraties (mafia). The day and night cycle is identical to most other mafia games, with one lynch taking place during the day, and the scum team having contact with each other and receiving one night kill each night phase. The difference comes with how voting works. The democraties are in control of their own vote, but each commie is in controll of another commie's vote, without knowing who. if one commie dies, the commie who dies will be unable to use their vote, and the person in charge of the dead commie's vote will have a vote with no affect. The vote will still appear on the votecount, but it will not have an effect on who gets lynched (so the votecount will not always correlate to who gets lynched) Also, a commie will not be able to vote for the person who's vote they control. It will appear in the votecount, but it will not have an effect on the final lynch.

This has two effects, if any commie dies, the commie team will in most cases lose two votes, but, if the commies are smart, it will create ways for certain people to confirm themselves as commies if it is clear that their vote did not affect the final lynch.

The democraties also have one extra power. They have a one-shot vote shuffle. The democraties may use this to shuffle who is using who's vote at any point in the day or night, and it will take place right before the next lynch. It will only assign votes to the commies still living. The commies win if all of the democraties are properly dealt with, and the democraties win if there is no way for the commies to win.

Rules:
1. This is an open game. There are no hidden roles or hidden mechanics. Players are assigned to their roles randomly, and who-uses-who's-vote is also assigned randomly.

2. Make your votes in Bold red and use unvote to remove your vote. If the day ends in a tie, nobody will be lynched.

3. Each player will receive a PM detailing his or her role. Do not quote your PM.

4. Day phase will last for 72 hours (excluding weekends) and night will last 24 hours (excluding weekends) If the democraties do not submit their action in time, they will perform no action.

5. If half of the players vote for an extension, the day will be extended 24 hours. Only one extension per day.

6. Once you die, you may get one "bah" post. Do not reveal any game information. The dead will also get a link to a deadchat.

Players: (11/11)
TheDarkStar Killed Night 1
Megggas Killed night 2
Arcvasti Lynched day 3
Tntey replaced by Lord Porkins
Deus Asmoth
Silthuri

Fillipk Killed Night 3
roo
Flabort
Jiokuy

AbstractTraitorHero Lynched day 1

Waitlist: (0/∞)

Please ask if you have any questions.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 12:06:52 am by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia (0/11)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 09:39:05 pm »

In.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia (1/11)
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 11:58:33 pm »

If you allow players with 0 mafia experience to join, then In!

EDIT: WOO! Got 1 game under my belt now!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:12:19 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 12:09:11 am »

In

what could possibly go wrong
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 05:02:49 am »

In!

PRAISE GLOROUIS RUSSIA
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia (4/11)
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 09:08:05 am »

In
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia (5/11)
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 12:16:05 pm »

In.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia (6/11)
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2015, 04:06:16 pm »

In
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia (7/11)
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2015, 05:51:09 pm »

I'm a red white and blue blooded murican I'll stop those filthy commie scum if its the last thing I do.

In. my glory is your downfall. Les go
Or not it's cool.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2015, 05:58:40 pm »

I'm a red white and blue blooded murican I'll stop those filthy commie scum if its the last thing I do.

In. my glory is your downfall. Les go
I just want to make sure you know that the commies are the town and the 'muricans are the scum.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2015, 05:58:48 pm »

Will vote-reshuffle "reconnect" the severed ends in voting caused by dead commies, or will dead commies count as people too when it is decided who controls who's vote?

I hope that doesn't sound like a load of nonsense.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2015, 06:04:55 pm »

Will vote-reshuffle "reconnect" the severed ends in voting caused by dead commies, or will dead commies count as people too when it is decided who controls who's vote?

I hope that doesn't sound like a load of nonsense.
The reshuffle will randomly reassign every living player. So yes, it will reconnect loose ends, but if used at the right time, such as a time when the town is about to do a test to confirm if someone/ a group of people are town, it would make their experiment fail. So scum should use digression of when to use it, if at all.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia (8/11)
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2015, 07:09:16 pm »

Ahhh... looks like I will have to in for this one.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia (9/11)
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2015, 02:57:29 pm »

2 more players needed.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia (9/11)
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2015, 02:12:10 am »

Reminds you from something?
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children