Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Communism Simulator Mafia | Game Over - Scum win  (Read 26648 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia | Day 2 | Down With The Democrats (9/11)
« Reply #180 on: November 28, 2015, 08:07:22 am »

Never mind, Fillipk was voting Flabort. The lynch ends in a tie. Nobody dies. I haven't given Jiokuy the deadchat yet, so town gets a free confirmed townie.

"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 01, 2015, 11:34:51 am »

I am sorry for all the delays and unprofessionalism in this game so far, my thanksgiving break has been absolutely hectic. I had absolutely no time yesterday, but I should be able to find time some time to end night 2 today. Thank you for your patience.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 01, 2015, 05:27:30 pm »

The morning was again greeted with the smell of death. This time, Megggas was found dead in his bed. A clean hole drilled straight through his brain. Once again, the future citizens of Bolgistan convened to talk about the day. Their chances of survival slowly dwindling.

Megggas has been killed.

Remaining players:
Arcvasti
LordPorkins
Deus Asmoth
Silthuri
Fillipk
roo
Flabort
Jiokuy

Day will end at 8:00 Central Time on Friday
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 05:42:57 pm by origamiscienceguy »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia | Day 3 | Communist Conundrum (9/11)
« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2015, 05:34:00 pm »

Bah.  Typing out several WoT-posts in advance was a bad idea.  Good luck guys.

Edit:  Also, your Day 3 post says i was lynched instead of NKed. /nitpick
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 05:37:22 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2015, 12:20:19 am »

So FillipK's vote doesn't work on me, but would have worked on Jiokuy; and Jiokuy may or may not have flipped town before the error was corrected and he was resurrected?
So what I'm gathering from that is that FillipK, Jiokuy, and me are confirmed towns. That's 3/8 of the remaining players.

ALTERNATIVELY

It occurs to me that Deus's vote may have been the one that didn't work; either specifically on me or in general. In that case, only Jiokuy and Deus would be the confirmed ones.

So we need... Hmm, I'll figure out the logistics of confirming which of the cases is which in the morning. I have a feeling it will involve two even wagons of four, though. I'm thinking Jiokuy and Deus vote for one person, myself and FillipK vote for the other person that we pick... But who are the other two on which wagon? And which wagons do we pick? That's something I'll have to think about when I've got the time.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2015, 01:37:45 am »

All we know for certain is that my vote worked on Jiokuy and that someone voting Jiokuy had a working vote.

Jiokuy is confirmed town but that still leaves 3 dead town with a loss of 3-6 votes since we have not lost we are missing 3-5 votes, with this in mind it is unlikely for Flabort and Deus to be Mafia as both Roo and Arcvasti would have to have a vote that wasn't Jiokuy.  Therefore the scum team is not Deus-Flabort.  Megggas and Flabort can pretty much be confirmed townies because they either didn't have a vote, or if one of them did then me, Roo, Arcvasti, and Deus all have votes.  I recommend starting the scum search with us 4.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2015, 05:29:32 pm »

There is a high chance that one of us 4 is mafia.  Since I won't make a case about myself and my entire case about Deus revolved around Flabort being mafia I conclude Roo and Arcvasti tried to lynch Jiokuy by both voting for the same person relying on the fact that townies had lost their vote to get someone lynched.  With that in mind Roo.

Yes I realize that the mafia could include Lord Porkins and Silthuri but since there have been night deaths I believe that someone more active has to also be part of the mafia.

For this to work all of the town have to vote the same way.  If someone can make a good and reasonable case against someone else go for it.  I don't have time for a super indepth post analysis right now because of homework and dance stuff but I will pay attention.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2015, 05:31:13 pm »

To be fair, i feel both Jiokuy AND Roo had some legit points.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2015, 08:45:22 pm »

So... we suspect there might be a Roo/Arcvasti scum team, or a Silthuri/Porkins scum team?
OK, so we want to split up those votes.

I'd gladly go along with the Roo wagon, which means if we agree to my plan the other two on the wagon should be Arcvasti and... Well, Lord Porkins feels that Roo had some legit points, so we'll go Silthuri.

Arcvasti, Silthuri Are you willing to vote for Roo with us?

Porkins, Roo, Deus, Jiokuy Are you willing to vote for a person on the other side of my plan, like say Arcvasti?

This plan can be refined further, but I think if the votecount looks like this:
Roo FillipK, Flabort, Arvasti, Silthuri
Arcvasti LordPorkins, Roo, Deus Asmoth, Jiokuy
Then there's a good chance that we'll hit scum. Does someone want to crunch the numbers and confirm that for me?
The Cyan Menace

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2015, 09:48:07 pm »

If we are missing an even number of votes this will work if everything we suspect is true, if we are missing an odd number of votes then this has a chance of failing because we could have split up the remaining votes evenly, however the odds are in our favor here.

IMPORTANT. Just because I suspect these people doesn't mean they are both scum, if someone does something scummy bring it up, it could be important.

Flabort I think we need to randomize who is voting for who but keep me and Deus seperated and Arcvasti and Roo seperated.  This will eliminate any scum influence on the voting patterns, and keep our suspected scum team seperated as well as at least one vote on one of them, as either me or Deus has to have a vote in this situation.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2015, 11:51:21 pm »

Flabort I think we need to randomize who is voting for who but keep me and Deus seperated and Arcvasti and Roo seperated.  This will eliminate any scum influence on the voting patterns, and keep our suspected scum team seperated as well as at least one vote on one of them, as either me or Deus has to have a vote in this situation.
That was somewhat logically random; I guess someone could shuffle it though. Why you and Deus, specifically?
The Cyan Menace

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2015, 12:04:11 am »

So I say shuffle because I'm paranoid and I want to win.  If my theory is correct then me and Deus both had a vote, only one of us could have lost our vote, since we don't know who if any lost their vote we should keep us seperated to ensure one vote on someone.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 03, 2015, 12:53:53 am »

How about
Roo FillipK, Arcvasti, Jiokuy, LordPorkins
Arcvasti Flabort, Roo, Deus Asmoth, Silthuri
I know LordPorkins said he thought Roo had a good point, but I think that might work better, eh?

So...
Arcvasti
The Cyan Menace

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2015, 01:07:32 am »

Honestly, I'm too tired to look at the D2 votes right now and I've got school work to do right now. A preliminary analysis of Flabort's plan seems decent in concept, if not in execution. Most of the people I thought might have been scum-teams seem split up. Thing is, I don't think Roo is scum and I KNOW I'm not scum. Silthuri, Jiokuy and Fillipk are the people that I'm getting a [Relatively faint]scum reading off of.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 03, 2015, 01:53:51 am »

How, they never post, are you just picking the lurkers and the scummier guy campaigning against you?  Please state your case on us three, when you get time of course.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16