Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Alone amongst the Stars IC-Thread  (Read 2284 times)

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alone amongst the Stars IC-Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 03:34:03 pm »

"In regards to cooperation in search of Precursor technology in our space and beyond, your vessels will be accompanied by Alur Dominion soldiers and officers, not only for your own protection but the protection of our interests in this project. They will oversee, protect, and if required destroy acquisitions.

Also if you truly wish to see humanity united against this phantom enemy of yours, the Alur Dominion would make an offer to all nations and people. Join us.

Regardless of what you think of the Alur Dominion, we are disciplined, and in the event this enemy does exist, war is our domain, it has been since long ago. We would mold every man, woman, and other to eagerly serve the Dominion's, nay, humanity's ends at the height of their potential.

I predict this offer will be rejected, as it is no doubt a daunting suggestion for many, I will hold little ill-will but I truly believe it to be for the best. To make us a truly strong species that will succeed where others failed, we should not rely solely on fickle alliances and fickler nations, each with their own agendas and flawed ideals. Food for thought.
"
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 08:11:23 pm by Cain12 »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2016, 07:48:54 pm »

*sigh* Must we hear the recruitment speech every time we convene? As usual, the answer is no.

((Also bump))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2016, 03:16:57 pm »

"Only until you see the wisdom of it. The effort it takes to make it is well worth the resources it may save."
Pages: 1 [2]