Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 609 610 [611] 612 613 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 867596 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #9150 on: February 03, 2016, 03:25:13 pm »

GUISE
STOPPIT
IN OTHER NEWS
EIRIKA / MIO CONFIRMED FOR CANON FINALLY.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9151 on: February 03, 2016, 03:26:04 pm »

TBH FE fans just add in there characters/change characters to look like avatars with EVERYTHING not even SSB or Shrek is safe from that and its annoying to people who don't like the show to find a avatar pic when trying to just look at pictures of Expand Dong or Donkey Eddie Murphy,henceforth i personally find fe EXTREMELY INVASIVE when it comes to other fandom's,i mean once and a while is fine but come on there is millions of that cr*p,i have even seen a avatar Peyton Manning for John Madden sake,hell i there's even a fucking avatar version of the witch Shia LaBeouf from Actual Cannibal Shia LeBeouf,a f*cking FE version of a goddamn cannibal from Memes!!!! and this is why your fandom has hatters FE guy,semi best regards Tracy-Celsius-Morgan.

EDIT i found a pony version of Max and Furiona from Fury Road.....and there is barely any fan art of that game,for Madden's sake....
I've seen that comment before and you didn't change the MLP part. :P

@Elf, If they are going to argue over which name is correct, then I'll make them use the ID that nintendo gave to the main protag, which was avatar.
No point restricting the names. It's far better just to stop the arguing on the correctness of it.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9152 on: February 03, 2016, 03:28:02 pm »

This thread has become super salty and lacks the water to dissolve it >.> :P
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9153 on: February 03, 2016, 03:28:08 pm »

TBH FE fans just add in there characters/change characters to look like avatars with EVERYTHING not even SSB or Shrek is safe from that and its annoying to people who don't like the show to find a avatar pic when trying to just look at pictures of Expand Dong or Donkey Eddie Murphy,henceforth i personally find fe EXTREMELY INVASIVE when it comes to other fandom's,i mean once and a while is fine but come on there is millions of that cr*p,i have even seen a avatar Peyton Manning for John Madden sake,hell i there's even a fucking avatar version of the witch Shia LaBeouf from Actual Cannibal Shia LeBeouf,a f*cking FE version of a goddamn cannibal from Memes!!!! and this is why your fandom has hatters FE guy,semi best regards Tracy-Celsius-Morgan.

EDIT i found a avatar version of Max and Furiona from Fury Road.....and there is barely any fan art of that game,for Madden's sake....
damn it tcm

i thought i was safe from youtube comments here

all those 'nam flashbacks are coming back
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9154 on: February 03, 2016, 03:28:26 pm »

It's time to stop.
Back to the IC everyone, and actually do RP.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9155 on: February 03, 2016, 03:28:36 pm »

Agreed.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9156 on: February 03, 2016, 03:29:22 pm »

GUISE
STOPPIT
IN OTHER NEWS
EIRIKA / MIO CONFIRMED FOR CANON FINALLY.
Quote from: Eirika
"...I need you."
Black lives matter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9157 on: February 03, 2016, 03:29:53 pm »

EDIT i found a pony version of Max and Furiona from Fury Road.....and there is barely any fan art of that game,for Madden's sake....
I've seen that comment before and you didn't change the MLP part. :P

This shall be my signature forced-copypasta that no one wanted.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9158 on: February 03, 2016, 03:32:47 pm »

It's time to stop.
Back to the IC everyone, and actually do RP.
It is never time to stop, Dustan, what are you talking about?

The fact that you say that shows we haven't gone far enough.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9160 on: February 03, 2016, 03:34:08 pm »

This thread has become super salty and lacks the water to dissolve it >.> :P

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9161 on: February 03, 2016, 03:37:25 pm »

Twi I would love it if you would sig that <3
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9162 on: February 03, 2016, 03:40:03 pm »

I would love it if you would sig that <3
Done.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9163 on: February 03, 2016, 03:41:00 pm »

Grats on siggitude!
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9164 on: February 03, 2016, 03:42:35 pm »

Alanis is gonna get decked if she says anything about Mieika in front of Eirika
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 609 610 [611] 612 613 ... 1328