Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1263 1264 [1265] 1266 1267 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883334 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

wait what, you can't upgrade basics? because uh, i kind of have four different characters statted out with upgraded basics...
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Quote from:  Elf-Sempai
-Stuff about something being OP and summoning rules-

I have been here just about everyday. If you wanted to get started on Summoning rules, I'm available to talk at any time between 2pm and 5am.

that said, instead of claiming that it's OP, like we seem fond of doing (yes I am uncluding me), how about we instead offer suggestions?

Doublevision is an ult. It does not require extra work to be done (I should know since I complained about i, then read over it again) as all it does is just repeat the entire last turn exactly how it happened. I even asked Shade to give it a 2-4 turn cooldown because of how useful it is.

Rereading over Do Over, I agree that is a tad much, My suggestion is to raise the patience cost of it up to 5. that means up to 20 rerolls. granted, because of how he needs patience for a lot of actions, I'd probably take a wild assumption that he probably won't just try to reroll something 20 times.

@Everyone, I'm going to be doing necessary nerfs now (hopefully) So expect me to post here with my complaints on people. I'll probably start at the top of the list and work my way down.

Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

....San, I've been busy revising for my exams. I would've worked with you already if I could. :|

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

I have a suggestion for summons.

Stats and AP per use of the summon ability are based on a percentage of the summoner's base stats(before perks)/max AP(before perks).

Not necessarily that new of an idea but I think it's worth a look.

And before anyone even says it, yes, Alanis needs to be reworked entirely, but how that's done depends on how the summons work out.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

I still think Companion number should be limited to skill level for minions, and Companions summons should stay the same.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

I still think Companion number should be limited to skill level for minions, and Companions summons should stay the same.
That wouldn't really do all that much...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

[casually refers to haruka as an example for summons]

also, any thoughts on which idea(s) would be worth statting up?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Pluton, if you would, I am on steam with Sanure right now, and I am begging you to change this skill 

"Unarmed Strike(Level 3): Deals 0.8x damage. 20% chance of stunning the opponent."

To literally anything else, you spent 4 skill points to deal 0.8x damage and do nothing else no matter what.

Sanure is already on board.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Pluton, if you would, I am on steam with Sanure right now, and I am begging you to change this skill 

"Unarmed Strike(Level 3): Deals 0.8x damage. 20% chance of stunning the opponent."

To literally anything else, you spent 4 skill points to deal 0.8x damage and do nothing else no matter what.

Sanure is already on board.

That I am.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

San, check your PMs.
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Hey, you learned the lesson about the GMs having to know everything (hopefully)!
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

>:(
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I'm not joking, that's been shown to be an issue with you.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

i keep having ideas on characters to run

so far i've got

1. Maruxeir (dragon, already statted, up for adoption if anyone wants)
2. Hiroki (mecha pilot girl, probably won't play because i already ported her to accel world), tanky ranged DPS
3. A Force-sensitive pilot, who'd probably be a pretty well-rounded character with a bit of everything.
4. Blinky Slicy Chick, focused on DPS and damage evasion, she'd probably actually be some minor goddess/etc but weak due to similar reasons to ItE (but less incomprehensible)
5. SORASA, Counter Guardian, focused on dealing damage via counterattacks and damage mitigation/evasion

there were a couple other ones but i forgot them so they can't have been that good
also, any thoughts on which idea(s) would be worth statting up?
i also need an answer on this
wait what, you can't upgrade basics? because uh, i kind of have four different characters statted out with upgraded basics...

tbh it might be easier if i had you guys on steam/someone set up a Discord server
GM of Trespassers V2.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

A Discord would be an idea.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 1263 1264 [1265] 1266 1267 ... 1328