Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1266 1267 [1268] 1269 1270 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 884076 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

What's this about merchants?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Merchant Sheet, Anything and everything could be changed at will.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name:[/b] (Should be self-evident.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Should also be self-evident.)
[b]Gender:[/b] (What do you consider yourself? Not the same as your biological sex.)
[b]Race:[/b] (No, not skin colour. Are you human? Vulcan? Generic Mary Sue half-breed hybrid?)
[b]Sex:[/b] (What are you biologically? Not the same as your gender.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (What do you look like? If you have alternate forms, their appearance should go here. Weapons and stuff are optional.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (What are you like?)

[b]Level:[/b] (What level are you? Currently, one should be level 1.)
[b]EXP:[/b] (How much experience do you have? Currently, one should have 0 XP.)

[b]Wealth:[/b] Gain ConstitutionX5000 Credits after completed plots for Restocking items.
[b]Conveniance:[/b] DEX+1d20 at the end of signifigant encounters, Determines how often your goods will be avalabele, either through you or through a proxy, such as teleporters and the like.

[b]Stats:[/b] 18/18 points to spend (Stat cap of 4+Level. +4 stat points every level.)
Constitution: (Buffer Stat, How much money you end up with.)
Dexterity- (How fast you put out product, determines how many items of a kind you can keep in stock.)
Intelligence- (Governs crafting and other such tasks.)
Resistance- (How resistant you are to haggling.)
Strength- (How much you are able to create a profit margin.)
Synergy- (Governs cool stuff in all forms, ranging from hired help, vehicle renting, Transformative items or permenant stat boosting or skill granting items.)

[b]Perks[/b]: (Special attributes defining the character’s skills, abilities and general nature, you start with 5, but 2 Negative perks forbidding something in your shop.)

[b]Equipment[/b]: (Your starting equipment; What you Wear, work with, and so forth)

[b]Products[/b]: (Your basic products and goods. Basic items are the cheapest, weakest items, but you have unlimited of them in stock at all times.  You start with 5 items you can stock in addition to your basic items.)
Basic Item #1:
Basic Item #2:

[b]Inventory[/b]: (Where your earned loot and special orders go. Anything not equipped, worn, or automatically in stock goes here)

[b]Summons[/b]: (Animate Things in stock. (Hirelings, vehicles, item-based Summons) These go in a separate sheet, and require a perk all to themselves.)

Spoiler: BroOfDarkness.com (click to show/hide)

And My sheet for Sanure and Elf's approval
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

id have expected me to play 3 by now as well

unfortunately, my laptop may as well be a potato as far as running ds3 goes and i am unable to afford a ps4

*sad violins play in the background*
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And who the hell approved that? I don't recall a proposal like this crossing my PMs any time in the past month.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

thats fair
my laptop does alright but with games like just cause 3 it falls behind
whether thats from the gigs of shit on it or actual lack of processing power is beyond me
And who the hell approved that? I don't recall a proposal like this crossing my PMs any time in the past month.
no... my ashy blacksmith babe
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

i ask this question again
is the character limit increased
why is shadestyle submitting another character
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

its a merchant sheet which seems to be mechanically the same but functionally different
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I want to know why I, the person who is nominally supposed to be running half the show, was the last to find out.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

well, you weren't actually the last to find out

i was
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

elf you were asleep until like half an hour ago its most likely timezones
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SB, this is a new mechanic.

I should know before all of you. I haven't gotten ANYTHING about this. At all. This is literally the first thing I even found out about it.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

fair enough, its 2 am and idek why i thought that made sense
anyway im gonna complete the sheet sometime but itll stay in my pms to me until we get this bidnasty sorted
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SB, this is a new mechanic.

I should know before all of you. I haven't gotten ANYTHING about this. At all. This is literally the first thing I even found out about it.
It was first publically mentioned on Discord, and Sanure alluded to wanting to implement it. I guess Shade is a de-facto GM by this point. Not sure if the confirmation happens there as well, since I had to leave shortly after it being mentioned.

I have a feeling that someone thought that "IAmNotAnElfCollaborator" was you, seeing as last time I checked, they were kited as a GM on the Discord chat room, hence the lack of notification.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright. I said exactly what I was going to do if I was left out of decisions again.

If I'm going to be left out of important new mechanic discussion because I didn't happen to be on Discord (which I was unaware about because I was busy) at the time, I quit. If it's just a minor misunderstanding, fair enough, I'll stay.

Someone clarify the situation before I fuck up and do something stupid with my temper.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

tbh I'm not sure

I went into discord now and I saw this but otoh the context makes it seem like it was a joke? idk
Pages: 1 ... 1266 1267 [1268] 1269 1270 ... 1328