Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1267 1268 [1269] 1270 1271 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 879426 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

WHY CAN'T YOU IDIOTS JUST USE YOUR NORMAL BLOODY FORUM NAMES INSTEAD OF FUCKING WITH ME

seriously this could have been avoided but somebody decided to be cute and now one of the GMs is threatening to quit

short version: someone joined the discord by the name of IAmNotAnElfCollaborator, I thought they were you and so did everyone else(?) so it was believed that the mechanic was discussed with you, or at least that's what i'm seeing here
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I figured it was Sl4cker judging by their mannerisms.

Though they're hardly active on Discord anyway.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Alright. Fair enough. In future, please someone take down a transcript and PM me or San, depending on who isn't present to avoid future misunderstandings.

If what Blitz linked was meant seriously, I quit. Because then I have evidence I was purposely left out, which is, to be frank, dickish as all hell.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

fuck
i was the not elf collab guy
i don't even know how i got that name it just gave it to me for some reason
i'm really sorry for causing that
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is this an actual change even? Or is that a proposition people got overly excited about?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Is this an actual change even? Or is that a proposition people got overly excited about?
I don't think so. Something happened in the Discord chat and now this, is what I'm getting from this. I wasn't on the Discord chat, so...

fuck
...Except it asks you for your name, I think?

But anyway, can I just say that mechanics should be discussed here to prevent that kind of thing? Or at least, have Elf or Sanure saying that they're starting a discussion about it here and post again when it's over.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think so. Something happened in the Discord chat and now this, is what I'm getting from this. I wasn't on the Discord chat, so...
If there's no change, then it's all just a misunderstanding then. I mean, even if Sanure and Shade willfully kept Elf out of the loop, all that's been made is a rough proposal for him to review, so he's still in the whole review process.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

you know, i just realised

am i even still in the game anymore?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

I dunno about Garnt but Pluton is still in
tell me garnt's still in so he can meet blacksmith grill
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure that Elf is not approving the whole "merchant" thing, since it seems to me that no GMs were involved in that at all. So if that's what you mean by "blacksmith grill", then she doesn't exist.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I dunno about Pluton either, tbh.

I'd jump back in with Garnt but I have no idea what's going on anymore. I was thinking I might replace one or both of them with a different character instead.
I'm pretty sure that Elf is not approving the whole "merchant" thing, since it seems to me that no GMs were involved in that at all. So if that's what you mean by "blacksmith grill", then she doesn't exist.
Sanure was involved, IIRC.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yet, because, like i said, i would finish the sheet and wait for the business to resolve
also wasn't it that a GM was involved, but not really, because someone else showed up as elf and shade thought that was who he was talking to
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(the latter might actually make more sense, because who in teh fuck worships a goddess of natural disasters in normal circumstances)
Just run a protection racket. Worship or get murdered by a volcano.

Sanure was involved, IIRC.
Yes, but it might still only be in the proposal stage if only one GM approved.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

fuck
...Except it asks you for your name, I think?
it didn't for me
;-;
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

she can threaten me with natural disasters any time

also, yes, but there is the possibility, which you seem to have forgotten, that
wait for it
BOTH GMs agree
what a thought, right
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1267 1268 [1269] 1270 1271 ... 1328