Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1269 1270 [1271] 1272 1273 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 868191 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

I was gonna make a were-giant-centipede
thincake

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think capitalism automatically denies the existence of were-centipedes.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

too lazy to sig
someone else do it for me
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

I don't think capitalism automatically denies the existence of were-giant-centipedes.
get your facts straight
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

[gently takes adragis]
[hammers her against a higher-quality material repeatedly]
no more edge
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

but it's just a lil bodyhorror
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

[continues hammering]
keep talking like that and you'll look like a well-used gold hammer when I'm through with you
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

inb4 "ahn~"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

just a lil fleshrupturing agony
thincake

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait a minute, there's no rule preventing PC's from having Merchant-like properties! I'll just keep Delacroix as a PC with the same consumable Perks, and have a Magical Spambot as a Merchant.

They'll have absurdly high SYN and their Basic items will just be affordable goods you don't need. But once you buy enough of them you'll be able to call on them for a support ability in battle. It'll be just like a loyalty! Except with missile tornadoes instead of footlongs! :D
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

no
yes
no
All right, you've been upgraded to the deluxe package!  Massive fleshrupturing agony, complete with your choice of replacement organs and/or weird tentacle things!  Yours for the discounted price of $99.95+P&H!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

no
yes
no
All right, you've been upgraded to the deluxe package!  Massive fleshrupturing agony, complete with your choice of replacement organs and/or weird tentacle things!  Yours for the discounted price of $99.95+P&H!
still no
Pages: 1 ... 1269 1270 [1271] 1272 1273 ... 1328