Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1291 1292 [1293] 1294 1295 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 879412 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

I honestly don't remember, but it was on B12 and I posted in it.

Also, ooh, yay!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

That does not mean that Alan knows anything about Persona. Especially if you're referring to the Persona game I briefly tried to run, since the only thing connecting that to this is Personas.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Also, all the Persona games were before your time.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

That does not mean that Alan knows anything about Persona. Especially if you're referring to the Persona game I briefly tried to run, since the only thing connecting that to this is Personas.
I don't think so.

Also, what 'my time'?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To everyone asking how to appear in the NFL-verse that isn't there officially yet or involved in another plot, if you can rationalize how why your character would have found the portal to the universe in the warehouse district, then they can just slip inside. If Sans and Elf approve it, it could also now be an official destination via the Portal Station on the Space Station. Kyle also has a portal gun that could justify some things.

Finally, the next portion of the plot will involve incorporating the systems that will allow portal transportation between plots, though the frequency of using these portals is up to Elf and San, who have informed me they would not this system to be abused constantly, as it would be problematic having people regularly switching plots.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Garnt did go through I think, so we could just say that Anna was dragging him around after he zoned out.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Garnt did go through I think, so we could just say that Anna was dragging him around after he zoned out.

Yeah, that works. Or he could just have been sleeping, or like Lynch, was off partying and is just rejoining the group. Maybe he's off watching a Rams go.

*garnt enthusiastically waving a giant foam finger* "go rams go"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

actually i have been discussing reintegrating garnt into the plot in the discord chat, which ties into Emp's suggestion for sunlight spear

basically, im thinking garnt disappeared because he was off thinking everything that's happened so far over, hence why when he comes back his lightning spear will have mutated

would that be acceptable, TCM?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Definitely, and knowing Garnt he could just appear however.

Has the Mighty Lightning Spear been accepted?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

that's actually the reason i haven't done it yet

im waiting for elf to stop being lazy and approve/reject the damn thing :P
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

The One Where Chartre Is In Fact Right But Nobody Cares Because She's Done This Before And He Missed It
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think this is the first time that we've gone directly from one battle to another like this, so I have to ask: How does status recover in between fights? I assume buffs/debuffs disappear, and so would ailments if there were any, but what about HP?
Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

If it's right after IC (like 5-15 minutes or something) I'd keep HP where it is.
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Well that makes my narration with Chartre kinda null :v
I'd give slight increases (say 10) as stamina comes back.
Pages: 1 ... 1291 1292 [1293] 1294 1295 ... 1328