Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 725319 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« on: October 31, 2015, 11:15:23 am »

Welcome to the IC of Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden. You are here because the Multiverse has chosen you for shipping reasons we may never know.

Link to OOC

The Multiverse, being a living and ever-changing creature in itself, changes and warps, every million years. Each time it does, it brings a multitude of newborn worlds into being. This process has gone on for trillions upon trillions of years, and will continue to do so as long as the multiverse exists.

Once, however, this process went wrong.

Upon the millionth cycle of the million-year warping, the process, through some devilry or otherwise, was changed. Instead of a new world being born from the primordial matter of reality, a breach in the fabric of reality was torn open, allowing a long sealed race to free itself from its bonds; though, with the withering of millions of years, most remain inactive, remaining in this space beyond reality. These creatures devour the fabric of the world itself, in order to grow, evolve and become even deadlier monsters, to devour until the world is rendered unto nothing.

They defy mortal logic, and the beings that sealed this vile kind were devoured, in the process of casting these creatures out and barring them from reality once more. The forgotten scourge, labelled by many as Trespassers both by their latest jailors and by many since, were once themselves part of reality, and now wait outside the world, waiting for the chance to sate their ever-growing hunger once more. No longer having their own form, they settle instead taking for forms that may still have the potential to evolve and consume.

Some worlds have their own names for the third breaking of the seal, ranging from Stagnation to Spiral Nemesis. Those races that are ancient still remember the Trespassers, though only in legends.

Now, with the multiverse growing ever larger, the seal, decaying from the continued assaults of the trespassers and the ever-increasing amounts of reality-breaking feats committed in the worlds within reality, has broken, unleashing the scourge of the Trespassers once more.

The Multiverse did not forget the grievous wounds that these creatures once laid upon it, and so attempted to preserve itself, casting out eternal sentinels and throwing up barriers in an attempt to impede the advance. Each attempt failed, simply making the creatures stronger and stronger. Whole parts of the Multiverse were simply taken away, destroyed wholly, never to be seen again ere the destruction of the Trespassers.

In one, final, desperate gamble to preserve itself, the Multiverse called upon the worlds that it consisted of. Drawing the greatest heroes of the worlds within itself, it drew them together, under the guidance and protection of an embodiment of itself, to last as long as reality existed or until the Trespassers were removed- whichever came first.

And it is here that our story begins.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 12:47:29 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 11:17:21 am »

With a bright flash of light, and a sudden impact with the ground, You find yourselves on a strange uninhabited world. Around you lay strange people of races you have never seen before, though as memory returns, you do recognize some of them.

You all quickly gather to your feet though, as a loud and dangerous sounding roar echoes from the nearby forest.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 11:18:27 am »

Nearby, a girl in an average school uniform lies, shaking her head as she searches her pockets for something.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 11:22:18 am »

A large ogre rises from the ashes of impact.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 11:22:27 am »

A girl with black hair, rapidly turning white, coughed. And then coughed again, as she stood up, using a green halberd as support.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 11:25:28 am »

A tall guy in a polo shirt and jeans quickly scrambles to his feet and, if necessary, plays a light over the scene.
"What the flying skeletal... Not gonna finish that, even.  I don't know if I'm giving a killer GM ideas.  Does anyone know what happened, and what was that NOISE?"

((I forgot to mention that I also have shoes.  I have shoes.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2015, 11:25:52 am »

Ian gets up with a grunt. This is really not what he expected when he went out for his morning coffee.
"What the hell happened? AND WHERE'S MY COFFEE?"
Ian looks around in a panic.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2015, 11:26:31 am »

A Gorgon and 5 statues rise up, surrounding a green fire as it's centerpiece.

"What?"

"Huh?"
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 11:28:11 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2015, 11:27:31 am »

"Probably something really bad." the girl says, coughing again. She then sees Ian. "Ian? That you?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2015, 11:28:52 am »

The girl in a school uniform pulls herself up, taking out her phone and checking it briefly.
So, this is where the Taisha sent me to fight. How.....unexpected.

No Vertex nearby, either.....what kind of monster made that noise?

She looks around, attempting to discern the scenes around her.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2015, 11:29:28 am »

A hooded man, wielding both a shield and sword, rises, softly murmuring to himself.
"I did not think I had put down a summon sign... And this place does not look like any part of Lordran I've been to."
He shakes his head, and his eyes flicker over the others who have been summoned.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2015, 11:31:45 am »

Ian gets up with a grunt. This is really not what he expected when he went out for his morning coffee.
"What the hell happened? AND WHERE'S MY COFFEE?"
Ian looks around in a panic.
The person appears to be thinking for a second.
He comes to a realization, and does not like it.
"Right!  Everyone, can we get organized or something, because, based on that noise, we're going to have company!  If you can, be ready to fight something!"
The teenager appears to be taking his own advice, as judged by a feeling of magic in the air.

((Everybody, STOP ALL BEING PURPLE.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2015, 11:33:29 am »

The girl in the school uniform strolls over to the others, grasping her phone.
"Indeed."
A boy emitting magic, and yet only girls can be Heroes.....

This solves it, I am most definitely not anywhere recognisable. Hopefully, my terminal still works....

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2015, 11:34:05 am »

A small Triangular gem begins to float up beside some artificial limbs. The gem begins to glow brightly, forming into a humanoid form, "Ugh... did anyone see the-" The gem being instantly looks like a deer in the headlights when she sees everyone, "This isn't homeworld... Where am I..." She looks absolutely scared.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 11:41:21 am by Sanure »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2015, 11:34:12 am »

A man shining a pair of mirrored shades with the hem of his plain t-shirt yawns loudly, before uttering in a bored tone:

Okay, so... what is this place, who are you guys and what was that noise?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 1862