Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 884 885 [886] 887 888 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 736274 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #13276 on: January 19, 2016, 02:24:10 pm »

((But he isn't in combat. And he Kinetic Shell-d your knife. I was giving you a chance to react to it.))
(well, I reacted. It was still a combat action, and it was technically combat, however brief.)
((The reaction amounted to 'I'm not going to do anything about it'. And it wasn't combat, regardless of how brief it was.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13277 on: January 19, 2016, 02:25:04 pm »

((Also, I repeat, Alanis placed the Kinetic Shell long before tasing ENG.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13278 on: January 19, 2016, 02:30:03 pm »

((I get the feeling this wouldn't be a problem if people could accept things sometimes.))
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13279 on: January 19, 2016, 02:32:16 pm »

((*eyebrow begins to twitch*))

Tourmaline nods, "I will next time. Please lead the way."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13280 on: January 19, 2016, 02:36:40 pm »

( I want san to rule in on this. I feel that it was a combat action performed, and that it should be treated as such. I do not believe that the kinetic shell had/has any effect since it was applied beforehand and I do not believe it could be sustained during the shock.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13281 on: January 19, 2016, 02:38:11 pm »

((Fine, someone roll ENG's RES.

Also, kinetic shell persisting if undamaged is the POINT of the thing.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13282 on: January 19, 2016, 02:41:33 pm »

[11]. He failed.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13283 on: January 19, 2016, 02:43:45 pm »

[11]. He failed.
(I am going to say that wether the taze hit or not is not the issue, and move the issue to the OOC.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #13284 on: January 19, 2016, 02:44:17 pm »

Ian nods before leading the gem throuh the neighboorhood

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13285 on: January 19, 2016, 02:46:43 pm »

((seeing as Elf is a Gm, The original stands.))

Tourmaline follows behind Ian, taking in the sights of the town.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13286 on: January 19, 2016, 03:01:44 pm »

Looking at ENG now, anyone could see that the taze was a lot more powerful than thought. Sparks are erupting off his armor. He must have taken at least 15 damage.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #13287 on: January 19, 2016, 03:04:49 pm »

It That EMbraces stares blankly at Alanis and the unconscious (unless I'm reading it wrong) ENG.

Then she hugs them both and commences healing and soothing. And tries to get a closer look at the engineer's soul while she's at it. Why not? It's not like it's in some far off metaphysical plane for her, anyways.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13288 on: January 19, 2016, 03:05:48 pm »

"Oh good grief.  Guess I can at least get some practice in...Oh...We should put him somewhere safe to recover, though."
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13289 on: January 19, 2016, 03:08:14 pm »

It That EMbraces stares blankly at Alanis and the unconscious (unless I'm reading it wrong) ENG.

Then she hugs them both and commences healing and soothing. And tries to get a closer look at the engineer's soul while she's at it. Why not? It's not like it's in some far off metaphysical plane for her, anyways.
Something about it would be very off. Like it was not one soul, but rather two non-matching halves being forced together at the same time to make up for the missing pieces. One half would be normal for a human soul, but the other half would seem fractured and distorted.
Pages: 1 ... 884 885 [886] 887 888 ... 1862