Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1156 1157 [1158] 1159 1160 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 739792 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #17355 on: February 29, 2016, 06:43:47 pm »

((or Grima's Rage, with [1/58] HP remaining, and, like, seven Guidances before that))
((At least 54 damage (6 from HP dice, +21 from Guidance, times 200%) and a maximum of 94.))
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17356 on: February 29, 2016, 07:38:26 pm »

"Be crushed beneath your power." Gozer says, using Demi on the Vunerable Tresspasser to Quarter it's HP.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 07:40:25 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17357 on: February 29, 2016, 07:40:04 pm »

((It's already at the tree.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #17358 on: February 29, 2016, 10:20:58 pm »

((-snip-))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 11:13:37 am by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17359 on: March 01, 2016, 12:48:17 am »

((Chryssa still gon' die
I was messing with you :3))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17360 on: March 01, 2016, 01:10:51 pm »

Turn 2
~Battle Theme (Kagutsuchi)~
Libra Vertex:
Player Turn:
Alanis coats herself with a forcefield of kinetic force, shielding herself from damage! This shield protects for 15 health.

”What foul strength! You won’t make me surrender!”
Another blast of petals hurls itself into the Vertex’s ‘face’, again fizzing out slightly and dealing 38 damage.

Ian attempts to go for another attack, which….fails to grab the Vertex’s attention  and manages to do 10 damage. It seems Motya’s spit really made a difference.

Yuki puts up her shield, as a golem-like fairy floats in front of her, acting as a barrier.

Sandra’s secretions coat around her, forming a cocoon. Sandra regenerates 10 HP every turn, but is unable to move.

Hikari aims carefully, once more and fires an arrow of light, piercing through the body of the Vertex. The attack deals 26 damage!

Anna slams Vindicator into the creature’s crystal! The attack feels stronger than usual (1.5x chance triggered!) The attack deals 18 damage, but does not stun at all.

Garnt takes aim and lobs a Great Lightning Spear at the Libra Vertex! The blast deals 13 damage, and it doesn’t seem to be reduced.

Motya allows himself to heal his own wounds. His advanced regeneration gets to work as he executes surgery on Chryssa, healing her for 31 HP.

Chryssa avenges her own wounds, and attempts to avenge the attack! The attack deals 55 damage!

Big Daddy uses his Winter’s Blast plasmid to try to stop the Vertex. However, it only does 2 damage.

Enemy Turn:
Chryssa is the first target of the Vertex, as more orbs crash into her! They seem far stronger than they were moments before, and deal 47 damage to her!

Garnt is the next target of said weird orbs, and he takes 27 damage! Garnt is now in critical status!

Mercifully, it seems to stop using said orbs as it aims at Alanis. The blast eats directly through her barrier, but it takes most of the blast. However, she takes 8 damage, placing her in critical status!

Yuki is the next target of a burning ray of light, but her Fairy halves the damage, allowing her to get away with no damage due to her defenses.

Finally, it turns on Motya, blasting them with a ray of light and dealing 17 damage, burning them!

Motya and Alanis take 3 damage.
Motya heals 11 HP. Sandra regenerates 10 HP.
Alanis gains 1 extra SYN. Chryssa gains 23 points on her EP Gauge.

~Surgam Identidem (Walpurgisnacht Theme)~
Trespasser:
Player Turn:
Sora rushes in to deliver a series of strike onto the Trespasser’s exposed innards with her spear!
First strike deals 4 damage!
Second strike deals 6 damage!
Third strike deals 6 damage!
Fourth strike deals 2 damage!
The final strike deals no damage, as the Trespasser’s innate toughness resists the attack.

Mio activates Magic Charge, causing her fists to glow purple with her magic. She nods to Aesford, as he runs towards her, while she prepares her God Hand.

It that Embraces latches onto the Trespasser, attempting to envelop it and crush it under Her hatred. Her attack deals 12 damage!

Ayane inflames the Trespasser with a hallowed scent, releasing a pungent odor from her censer. The Trespasser has received a Mark of the Shinju and will now take damage for several turns. It takes 11 damage as a result.

Lynch drops his Skittles.

Eirika uses the power of the Fell Dragon to boost her next Fell Dragon-invoking attack.

Aesford gets to Mio, nodding to her briefly before picking her up by the legs and swinging her like a discus, while Mio charges up her God Hand! With a mighty yell, the star quarterback of the Seahawks hurls the veteran Hero straight into the heart of the Trespasser, allowing her to smash her magic-charged fist into the beast’s innards! The attack, although resisted by the native toughness of the Trespasser, still deals a whopping 91 damage!

Dackly, however, is not so lucky. When she attempts to use her spell in an attempt to crush the monster, she feels some sort of resistance…..before she herself is crushed under her own magic, as the Trespasser reflects the attack. Dackly’s own health has been reduced by a quarter.

Boxwood consumes the Skittles somehow, gaining +33% to his next INT roll. He puts this to good use, detecting a weakness in the enemy’s structure and reducing their RES by 10 for three turns.

ENG unleashes a burst of bullets into the Trespasser’s exposed innards, dealing 13 damage.
Enemy Turn:
The Trespasser lashes out, attempting to defend itself from being killed! Aesford is the first target, and he gets smashed in the gut with a large tendril, stunning him as he is winded by the strike and dealing 8 damage.

Mio is then smashed herself with a powerful cleaving strike! She takes 26 damage and has her RES reduced to nothing until the end of next turn!

With one of its tendrils, it grabs Dackly and squeezes her, dealing 15 damage and trapping her, forcing her to endure being squeezed until she can escape! She is now in critical status!

It then releases a dreadful screech into Lynch’s mind to disorient the man, dizzying them and dealing 19 damage and confusing him!

Finally, it swats at the Primordial’s mortal form in an attempt to get Her off of him. The attack deals 25 damage, placing her in critical status!.

It that Embraces heals 6 HP. She is no longer in critical status.
You have seven turns to kill the Trespasser before the Shinju fades and is devoured.

Spoiler: HP and Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 01:49:29 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17361 on: March 01, 2016, 01:45:50 pm »

Ian tosses a potato at Motya.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #17362 on: March 01, 2016, 02:36:56 pm »

EP: [46/50]
RES Bonus: +9 bonus RES

Chryssa cries out in pain. She stands up, looking kinda shaky.
"I WILL BREAK YOU! RETALIATION!"
Retaliation, specifically targeting the crystal. ((Calculation should be (2d10+16+94)*1.5) ))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 03:45:05 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17363 on: March 01, 2016, 02:38:35 pm »

((k))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17364 on: March 01, 2016, 02:40:52 pm »

Ian stares at Chryssa.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17365 on: March 01, 2016, 02:41:01 pm »

Ok, Dackly uses 'Move blockhead!' and runs away. Clearly too much was expected of them.

"Whatever, good luck team."

"The chances of us being of use have dropped lower than our chances of dying."

They both say, uncaring.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17366 on: March 01, 2016, 03:01:10 pm »

"GYAAAH!  Help!  Somebody!

IdontwanttodieIdontwanttodieIdontwanttodie
calm myself..."

Alanis self-targets with Calming Touch.  And HIDES BEHIND MOTYA.

It That Embraces might note a panicked tugging sensation from Alanis's direction...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 07:19:59 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17367 on: March 01, 2016, 03:21:28 pm »

ItE takes this opportunity to heal herself and try to recover. (Probably. Unless I change my mind. Sorry.)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 03:23:53 pm by Twi »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17368 on: March 01, 2016, 03:22:03 pm »

((Bolding.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #17369 on: March 01, 2016, 03:41:36 pm »

"DIE!" Drill charge on the vertex
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 1156 1157 [1158] 1159 1160 ... 1862