Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Invisible Inc LP: Introducing FTM  (Read 22006 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Invisible Inc LP: Introducing FTM
« Reply #150 on: September 11, 2015, 03:11:19 pm »

I was just thinking about this L.P. the other day. Glad to see that it still lives.

Sell the charge pack and buy a shock trap. I also believe that it produces special electricity that only shocks corporate dogs...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2015, 09:42:36 am »

I was just thinking about this L.P. the other day. Glad to see that it still lives.

Sell the charge pack and buy a shock trap. I also believe that it produces special electricity that only shocks corporate dogs...
Just don't open it yourself.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2015, 03:32:24 pm »

Shock trap + ping should be crazy overpowered in a fight. Ping should control their movements, buying a turn if they are not all awake to be shocked, gathering them if they are, or sending them all through if they are ready, but only one of these at a time due to the cooldown... The trap itself can keep a whole army down if they fall for it. But again, I suspct that the electricity is special and only affects corporate lackeys who are currently conscious, not sure about drones though...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 13, 2015, 10:14:45 am »

Shock trap + ping should be crazy overpowered in a fight. Ping should control their movements, buying a turn if they are not all awake to be shocked, gathering them if they are, or sending them all through if they are ready, but only one of these at a time due to the cooldown... The trap itself can keep a whole army down if they fall for it. But again, I suspct that the electricity is special and only affects corporate lackeys who are currently conscious, not sure about drones though...
Someone could ask about the shock trap on Klei's forums.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 15, 2015, 03:02:29 am »

Well, I would consider it, but I am too antisocial, so I can't, consider it... But if you want to, then go for it!
Read the First Post!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2015, 07:49:59 pm »

PTW. It's been quite enjoyable reading all this.

I'm for trying the Ping+Shock Trap combo. If Shock Trap doesn't work on mechanicals, then that sucks, but it could definitely make humanoid lackeys easier to deal with which could be a make or break for us.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2015, 01:09:44 am »

It isn't an all the time thing, but it should be good in emergencies.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]