Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ebi Uriruthra, Bluejay Woman Knight.  (Read 727 times)

MuthSera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Ebi Uriruthra, Bluejay Woman Knight.
« on: July 05, 2017, 11:20:48 pm »

Ebi, a young, ambitious bluejay lass, migrated to a dwarven fortress after hearing the tales of the legendary smith who gained his extreme skill in armorsmithing after making a full set of armor for his Masterpet cat on a whim.

"Please! You've got to make armor for me! I want to fight for truth, and justice, and the Dwarven dream!"

The armor smith picked at his teeth with his pinky nail, then looked back at the long list of armor assigned to him... limited steel.. The effort required.

He turned back, "Listen kid. I don't thi-"

Sir catsalot rubbed his side against Ebi's thigh. Ebi reached down with her fingertips and stroked over his face and ears, causing him to emit a loud purr of appreciation.

"I.. I'll ... I'll see what I can do." the dwarf stammered out.

She slept in his room, and fetched steel ingots, tools, and fuel when he asked. He measured her every inch, and worked day and night.

Eventually, here it was. She put it on. It was incredibly heavy. "It's too heavy.. I can barely carry it... I.."

"I also made you this steel hammer and sheild as well. Hm. Very nice work if I do say so myself."

"How am I going to carry all of this?"

"Thats yer problem little bird. I'm an armor smith, no' ah magician. Tell me about yer advenchers when you come home."

She headed out.. barely able to walk.. body aching.....

She wrestled crabs on the beach for hours until every muscle burned and she could do nothing but weep.

She slept on the coast, in the sand, feasting on crab. Every day she grew faster.

She fought goblins with her mace, bashing loads of the little buggers..

Today? She slept in the wilderness, and was set upon by boogeymen. They chased her as she sprinted through the forest at incredible speed, soon coming accross a goblin encampment.

A grand battle erupted. She clamored inside of one of the goblin tents. They attacked her from behind, the boogeymen from the front. As she pulled back her first and knocked one of the boogeymen's head clean off with nothing but a punch, she knew at that very momment she had become the hero she'd set out to be.