Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Is that snake in the corner?

Hiss hiss~
- 3 (27.3%)
I don't know really. Anyway, are all goblins this tall?
- 4 (36.4%)
I did enjoy Masterwork Gear Assembly 3!
- 4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Fighter's Journey (MS Paint Adventure) - Back in Action!  (Read 24339 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Fighter's Journey (MS Paint Adventure) - Back in Action!
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2017, 03:39:57 pm »

Stop...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Ironfang

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats adopting dwarves isn't annoying, it's realism
    • View Profile
Human King: "So, how was your travel to dwarven lands?"
Human Diplomat: "Never piss off the dwarves, they have an army of hydras"

Dwarf Cook: "Another baby hydra meat roast coming up!"

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2017, 02:51:06 pm »

*sigh*
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2017, 03:43:12 pm »

Hey guys, please contain the autism. I'm working on the update as hard as I can. Meanwhile, have this shitty GIF I have made. I know it's ugleh, but it's the best I can do now.

Spoiler: !!PANIC!! (click to show/hide)
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2017, 04:51:36 pm »

Hey guys, please contain the autism. I'm working on the update as hard as I can. Meanwhile, have this shitty GIF I have made. I know it's ugleh, but it's the best I can do now.

Spoiler: !!PANIC!! (click to show/hide)
That is definitely the reaction I would have if I had some 5 or 6 voices in my head arguing with half of them wanting me to have a panic attack just for teh lols.  :P

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2017, 04:54:55 pm »

In this episode, back view of the main character! Also, a hand without without gloves or mittens!

Fuck off, round-ears.
That was not at all what I meant about hanging cloth from the horn. I was thinking a sheet of cloth attached to the helm at both the base and tip of the horn, as well as at the tips of the wings.

As for the "business deal" - no. Fog that bastard. We're going in to town, as I've suggested earlier - as if that is nothing out of the ordinary.

"Oi round ears, shag off wit' yo deals. Here, I could give ya dis yam if ye told me where the temple is."

"What?! How dare you leaf brains think I will fall for that pittance?! I'll let you know that I'm an honourable guardian of this village...

"Ugh, fine. You see that dome there in the distance? That's the temple. Now piss off before I change my mind about whacking you".

Think of a brim for the hat. Tell the man you will give him a yam for directions to a temple or tavern.
A temple can get you information likely for free and in a likely less shady environment.

Tavern can also provide information as part of idle chatter, at the risk of more devious characters. 

Own the cloth tied around your unicorn horn.  It looks rad, and you shouldn't change it just to please those other voices in your head.
The ball itself is not a problem. The problem is that it needs to protect your face/head/etc. from the sun, and that is not currently occurring. Anyway, that's not important right now.
Yes, getting to a temple or tavern is a good idea. I'd suggest the temple.

Huh, that went well.

You enter the town. It's even more dirty and cramped than you expected.

That was an easy find. That was not only the tallest, but also the most well-designed building here. A human or a dwarf would have probably appreciated the stonework, but you're not much an architect.

Let's see what wonders they have around here. There should be a wise priest somewhere nearby to answer all of my questions, right?

"Stop right there! No non-believer threads the holy grounds on my watch!"

"U wot mate?... Uh, I'm sorry, sir! I didn't know I couldn't enter it. I seek knowledge about the world..."

"My name is Mete Ganuhlipi, I am the gatekeeper of this holy place... So, I take it you want to hear about our Lord and his devout prophet, Almef the Truthful?"

« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 04:08:09 am by Monitor Lisard »

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2017, 05:48:38 pm »

"My name is Mete Ganuhlipi, I am the gatekeeper of this holy place... So, I take it you want to hear about our Lord and his devout prophet, Almef the Truthful?"
I like the sound of this god. I like the sound of this god a great deal.

Yes, my good sir, any and all information is appreciated.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2017, 09:20:35 am »

Of plussings a solitary unit of greatness equivalent to 1.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2017, 11:04:47 am »

Hello? It's been two days.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2017, 05:36:56 pm »

Of plussings a solitary unit of greatness equivalent to 1.

"Listen closely, child, for I will tell you the story of our people... Men are borne in sin and live in vanity, but Lord Almighty in his endless mercy hath sent us many a teacher to guide us away from our misery to th' blessed land".

"But fools we were to dismiss their message. Th' mankind was mired in debauchery and cruelty. In our vile, we haf summoned a demon that we could not contain. Th' Great Fire consumed the earth. The world of th' living was doomed... It happened two and a half centuries ago".

"To protect those few who could be saved, the Creator has sent us a person of greatness, the Great Prophet, Almef, blessed be his name. He gathered the chosen youth, who followed him to the mountains, northeast of here. There they were well protected from the deadly flames, and the demon itself".

"Almef has taught his apprentices the Lord's Word. In the mountains they build the first new temple to worship and to protect their kin. It is known now as the Holy City of Alapictham".

"Years passed since the founding of your people's home. Almef devoted himself to education, and passed all the power to th' Great Sultan, whose children rule this blessed realm up to this day. The Sultan built a new capital and a military fit for our people, and conquered land, educating the mankind and fighting evil".

"One day, girl, Lord with descend from the skies and will rule the earth by himself. When the Judgement Day comes, the souls of the dead will rise from their graves, and Lord Almighty in his mercifulness will judge everything and everyone. The righteous will enjoy Heaven, and the sinners will burn forever like they burned during the Great Fire... One day, child. One day".

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 01:52:28 am by Monitor Lisard »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2017, 07:43:17 pm »

Um. That's a gun.

As for the rest of it... I like this Almef. I like him a great deal.
I don't like this "Judjement Day" deal though. I mean, it's great for the people who are righteous, but how is that decided? What if somebody did sin out of ignorance for its incorrectness? On whose code are people's morals and actions weighed?
Is it possible that one may work their entire lives to try to be righteous, only to find out on Judjement Day that they've been doing it all wrong, and end up getting lumped in with the other sinners to burn for an eternity?

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2017, 11:06:21 pm »

Um. That's a gun.

Clearly you've never seen a sword before.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12