Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: NSMR: The VorpalCurses+1 tileset goes Snicker-snack!  (Read 18005 times)

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NSMR: The VorpalCurses+1 tileset goes Snicker-snack!
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2016, 05:44:56 pm »

Wow, nearest is awful

Oh, you're right; I wasn't noticing before that "NEAREST" was messing up the diagonal lines of the diamonds and slashes.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2016, 08:32:40 pm »

Dude, props on the tileset! I may not play DF as much these days, but it's looks really, really, smooth!
I could totally dig becoming a Shrike.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2016, 09:00:41 pm »

Thanks, I've been happy enough with it that I haven't felt the periodic urge to change anything in months, it's kinda weird!
Engraved here is a rendition of an image of the Dwarf Fortress learning curve. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It depicts an obsidian overhang which menaces with spikes of obsidian and tears. Carved on the overhang is an image of Toady One and the players. The players are curled up in a fetal position. Toady One is laughing. The players are burning.
The VectorCurses+1 tileset strikes the square set and the severed part sails off in an arc!

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not dead yet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2016, 09:04:47 pm »

The Dffd file (the one the link redirects to) says the version is for version 0.40.something.

The current version is 0.43.05.
Voices from The Net: My excuse for not posting in OOCQ anymore.
Steam Profile
Bank-Robbing Sorta Stealthy Moderately Murderous Crazed Gunman

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2016, 01:43:55 pm »

Oh, yeah, I hadn't gotten around to updating the graphics and everything fully, as I've just been doing the tilesets lately.

Been meaning to redo the graphics, just haven't had a bug to do them yet.
Engraved here is a rendition of an image of the Dwarf Fortress learning curve. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It depicts an obsidian overhang which menaces with spikes of obsidian and tears. Carved on the overhang is an image of Toady One and the players. The players are curled up in a fetal position. Toady One is laughing. The players are burning.
The VectorCurses+1 tileset strikes the square set and the severed part sails off in an arc!

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2017, 07:36:51 pm »

Well, try as I might I can't get over how much better Dragon DePlatino did on making a clean rescale of the curses set, and the only parts I've found worth preserving are the shading/walls, so I just called this VectorCurses+1:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]