Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37

Author Topic: Re: Dominions 4 Round 18: More Worser Things (Hashed NationGen) - game finished  (Read 101498 times)

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm. It appears that old age and/or death has muddled your memory. 'Twasn't we who invaded you. We just rolled back your invasion, with considerable interest.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I.e. you counter invaded :P

For what its worth, I actually was recommending we just dump our junk on your lot to spite the other lot that had been invading outright before going AI, because yeah, counter invasion was what it was, but apparently your lot annoyed Iwi enough for them to call for a last huzzah :3
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm. It appears that old age and/or death has muddled your memory. 'Twasn't we who invaded you. We just rolled back your invasion, with considerable interest.
I prefer to think of it as a loan. It's just unfortunate for us that the interest rate was a bit high.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

*two nations down and firmly requesting to be down a third by Burdening the rest of us with their woes.

Ah, good, it did go off. Say hello to Plan Pyhrric Arthritis! Iwi requested their dislike for both invaders, and we figured it'd be a good way to go out, ahaha!

Also I'm not really sure you can be claiming that's a request for being put down, considering both of you lot has been constantly invading us, including Mini, for something like that last dozen or better turns. We had already had that order filled, heh. It was more like y'all's request for dying spite was answered :P

You'll be happy to know Iwi's last two turns of existence was spent forging and sending the Skullface that made that spell possible :3

I can laugh since I'm not in it anymore.
Although, for the record I think Team Massed Undead has little to complain about.  Aren't your 2000+ undead immune to that global AND upkeep-free?

IWishIWereSarah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ugh, disappointed that I couldn't keep playing around with my thug-ed assassin hero, without my fort :/

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Yeah... that honestly kinda' seems like an oversight for disciple games. You'd think the subordinate nations could still tool around if the actual pretender wasn't dead yet and they still had stuff to contribute with... honestly, you'd think they could still tool around regardless as to if they had anything left, just to be able to continue to easily help out the team with advice and whatnot. But eh, it is what it is.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think we'll all need an extension, since only two nations have had the decency to submit a turn.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, doesn't everyone wait until the absolute last minute???

Yeah, I'm guilty here too. I'll push it 12h and keep an eye on things. I'll, ah, also get my own half-done turn in soonish.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I staled; not sure the push actually went through. Good news is, I've submitted a turn for this turn.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, it didn't. Not sure how, not sure why, but it didn't. Argle-bargle.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's a bit much, but I need like 12 hours extension, please. I most likly will get the turn in sooner, but yeah, better safe then sorry. Sorry!

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pushed.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The War to End all wars have Begun. Death to the Undead Scourge!

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile

Well now, my entrance to the war started off well I feel. I'm looking forward to beating you, but please try to put up more of a fight than Shiium did ok?

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pushed in my turn just in time... and there are most certainly 3 frontlines to many for me, if I wouldn't be flying-quaking-around all the time : 3
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37