Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]

Author Topic: Question: Conquistador  (Read 51892 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Question: Conquistador
« Reply #480 on: October 24, 2015, 07:30:11 pm »

"That's interesting, but also, I found a laptop, then broke it. Whoops."
Tell Kalyana about the laptop, and try to see if the wifi still works.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 25, 2015, 06:04:54 pm »

Run to the nearest town.  Look for someone who can help me with my injuries.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 07, 2015, 01:58:09 pm »

"That's interesting, but also, I found a laptop, then broke it. Whoops."
Tell Kalyana about the laptop, and try to see if the wifi still works.

[Computer technology: 2] You forgot how to computer. Eh, it was probably nothing important anyways!

Kalyana says that you shouldn't break other people's things. It is bad thing to do so. She won't tell anyone though, and neither should you.
"What will you do now?"

Run to the nearest town.  Look for someone who can help me with my injuries.

[Outrun four velociraptors roll: 3] Well, they keep up to you but you manage to stay ahead of them.
New skill: Search: [5] Professional. You keep running until you spot a town behind trees.

By time you see the town your thoat has became quite sore and you start wonder if the very world itself is set against you. Maybe this is all just to torment you for a brief moment before you die? World isn't ready for your level of funniness so it is trying to kill you in most unpleasant way... Perhaps the citizens of the town ahead want rather break your bones instead of helping you? With such thoughts paranoia sets in.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 09, 2015, 11:20:34 am »

Go into town and look for someone who can help me.  If people in town don't like me, make balloon animals to amuse them and gain their sympathy.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 09, 2015, 11:51:20 am »

I Drag the V-Raptor behind me, as I go searching for something better to do than add to my wrestling XP
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 09, 2015, 06:15:47 pm »

Try to find a weapon to defend myself with, while trying to think about the laptop.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 17, 2015, 03:00:34 am »

Rocks fall and everybody dies.

Sorry. Amount of my free time has dropped considerably (and not only because of Fallout 4 (although it does contribute a little)) so I can't afford to run multiple games.

This started as an experiment for skills system as well as a player and world data management program so as such as I think it was success. But I want to hear your opinion of the skill system. The game saw only one skill levelup and only one player used skill rerolls (or was it two? I can't remember). Did it work? Do you think there's room for improvement? Does anything need to be changed?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 17, 2015, 05:19:38 am »

The skill system was pretty cool, yeah. The randomness kind of adds to it. And the skill rerolls aren't particularly necessary, I would guess.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]