Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Cheesistan Z: Roll to Normal  (Read 5237 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan Z: Roll to Normal
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2015, 03:20:26 am »

~snip~
(He was banned for a "racist url" actually, and this was after several mutes for trolling. I don't know if it was justified—nobody does, really; nobody saw the url—but you're misrepresenting the reasons, here.)
(( Being a bit pedantic here, but double parentheses for OOC. Also, I'd like to go on record and state that I find it very funny that LSP's gender seems to alternate every post mentioning her. As per having a racist url, I'm not really surprised, I didn't know him that well. Seemed pretty alright though and nothing screamed troll or racial supremacist, or even sjw. So I guess barring asking the Toad -- please don't, we don't need this thread getting locked or anyone else getting banned -- we have no idea what LSP did. Ah well, I think Cheesistan can go without a giant potato demon for the time being. Carry on everyone. ))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2015, 08:43:46 am »

~snip~
(He was banned for a "racist url" actually, and this was after several mutes for trolling. I don't know if it was justified—nobody does, really; nobody saw the url—but you're misrepresenting the reasons, here.)
(( Being a bit pedantic here, but double parentheses for OOC. Also, I'd like to go on record and state that I find it very funny that LSP's gender seems to alternate every post mentioning her. As per having a racist url, I'm not really surprised, I didn't know him that well. Seemed pretty alright though and nothing screamed troll or racial supremacist, or even sjw. So I guess barring asking the Toad -- please don't, we don't need this thread getting locked or anyone else getting banned -- we have no idea what LSP did. Ah well, I think Cheesistan can go without a giant potato demon for the time being. Carry on everyone. ))

((no, smurthington was the potato. Also, I distinctly remember it just being in the sig of her. Also seemed pretty chanish. So a combination of previous trolling and mass reporting probs done him in. Ah well, forum people rise and go.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2015, 11:43:13 am »

~snip~
(( Quite so. I've nearly gotten banned before for stupid reasons. And oh yeah, I guess Smurfington was the potato. Huh. In that case I don't even remember what LSP's contributions were. Is this all the rolls we're getting for this turn? After that brilliant first turn, that's kinda embarrassing. XD I'll wait on it another few hours and I might end up falling asleep early today. Got appointments places tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing more results when I get back! :D ))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2015, 01:28:44 pm »

((LSP's contributations were minor, as she joined late. He was the mastermind behind the transformation of most of the scythers into communists, as well as the General Secratary of the ССРЧ
Also, she pulled out a scroll of genocide at one point))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2015, 03:30:06 pm »

((Wow, I vaguely remember the first one of this. I THINK I posted in it once or twice?))

On the outskirts of the inskirts lie THE SWAMPS. The locals are mostly friendly, least on Tuesdays, but that is neither here nor there. What is important, is that you never stray into the north-south end. That's where the TRUE BEASTIES live.

((Note: The above is based entirely on a dream I had once. The "don't go in the north-south" made perfect sense until I woke up, I swear.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2015, 05:07:02 pm »

Search the temple for any useful items that might still be in it.

Bury the bodies of my dead cultists.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2015, 05:25:05 pm »

My name is Swanky Dank "Smooth" McGroove.

Dance to fix the universe.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2015, 12:38:26 am »

((Do we assume the roles of characters now?))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2015, 11:52:58 pm »

((Do we assume the roles of characters now?))
(( Up to you, I guess. It's fairly recommendable. I'm going to roll later tonight, my friend will make sure of it. Sorry about the delay. Once again I tried to reboot thiis during a really hectic part of my life. I'll settle down soon, I hope. ))

Edit: (( Someone PM me or post back here so I get the email notification... We ended up gaming until late an now I'm too tired to think of good rolls. Tomorrow I'll do the thing like it's supposed to be. For now,here's a dump of twenty rolls.))

[1]
[8]
[8]
[3]
[2]
[2]
[5]
[5]
[7]
[1]
[5]
[2]
[8]
[4]
[5]
[5]
[6]
[3]
[6]
[7]
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 02:26:17 am by CaptainMcClellan »

ckisocoa

• Bay Watcher
  • [VISIBLY INSANE] [VISIBLY STARVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2015, 11:00:46 am »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2015, 01:27:04 pm »

>got two 8s
OH NOOOOOO.
AND THEN THE GREAT FLOOD HAPPENS AND WIPES OUT ALL THE EARTH.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2015, 02:13:51 pm »

If those are in chronological order, I got a bad roll again. Ugh.
Pages: 1 2 [3]