Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Being able to name your organization  (Read 1254 times)

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
Being able to name your organization
« on: November 07, 2015, 12:47:32 pm »

I know the whole basis of the game is Liberal Crime Squad, but it would be cool if you can name your Organization. Like maybe the Brotherhood of Liberation or Liberators of Armory. Something that isn't named LCS all the time.

Also being able to name specific squads. Hidebark Division Company 6 and Tough Iron squad 1st.

CCS should also have randomly generated name also. Biblical Saints or the Crusade Reich.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 12:08:07 am by Lidku »

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
Re: Being able to name your organization
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 11:54:22 am »

You can already name squads. Thats been a feature in the game since before the game was good, no offense to Toady, and you can sort of "name" the crime squad with the slogan. The problem with being able to name the CCS and LCS is that after you do anything anywhere, and get noticed, the newspapers always say Liberal Crime Squad or LCS.
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Being able to name your organization
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 10:05:40 pm »

Naming your organization wouldn't conflict with newspapers. They already list your slogan every time you're reported.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.