Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Link to bug tracker  (Read 366 times)

bmxbumpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • How did I pass? She beat me like I owed her money.
    • View Profile
Link to bug tracker
« on: November 11, 2015, 01:37:30 am »

Please don't flame me if their is already one, or I am unaware of the difficulty to include it.  My suggestion is a nice little link to the bug tracker on the forum site.  I find it amusing to peruse them and at the moment the only way I have to get to them is either searching google for "dwarf fortress bug tracker" or finding a link in the forums "bugs reports" section when someone is reporting a bug and someone flames them for posting a bug there.....

Thanks! 

By the way love the forums and the community here!

Currently working on good fortress designs and getting it through to my apparent thick skull to start my fortress at least 2 z levels below ground level entrance so when I build my dwarf dip I don't channel into my farms..... ugh

edit:  :( nevermind, I guess there is a link in the bug reports section at the top, been scanning the forums for months and just started noticing those sections, maybe add one on the home page?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 01:50:04 am by bmxbumpkin »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Link to bug tracker
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 02:11:10 am »

It is on the home page. Right next to forums, in fact.

bmxbumpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 02:20:23 am »

mmmmmm sorry don't see it please enlighten. as i said only place i see it is in bug reports sub section in gray area at top

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 02:21:08 am »

On the main page of the site, http://bay12games.com/dwarves/

bmxbumpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 02:34:43 am »

oh awesome thanks!  I was in fact asking that a link could be placed on the http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/ page though.  Just to make it a bit more clear to new users that the bug reporting subsection is no longer used.  I rarely look at the page you linked me too. (unless I am looking to see if toady one has posted anything)