Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: A story of myths  (Read 5285 times)

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A story of myths
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 12:59:42 pm »

AkumaKasai

Norman Smith is a mundane man. He had a normal and mundane childhood and lives in a mundane house. He has a mundane job and a cat, he boringly called Norman.
He loves his mundane life and is no adventurer whatsoever.

So I have 8 players, the game will start.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 01:51:18 pm by Loki987 »

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2015, 01:32:30 pm »

Okay, I'll need some preparations but in the meantime:

It's christmas and no one has to work what do your characters do.

Norman you wake in your house, your cat is sleeping next to you. What do you do?
Ja woke up in a pub, he had a little too much to drink last night.
Sandy there's no class. Three other student are currently in the house, 2 went to visit family.
Vincent you wake up in your bedroom of your rather large house.
Vladimir you are allowed to wander around in the instute freely, to join in the holiday celebrations.
Angus you're also allowed to wander around but you're at the retirement home.
Danny, wakes up in his small appartment with a massive hangover.
Walter wakes up between some bottles of mountain dew, in London. There's going to be a giant E-sport tournament the day after tomorrow.

Okay what do you all do?
(Have some fun, and grant me some time to prepare myself).

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2015, 01:41:13 pm »

Practice for the tournament via a 6hr long spree of carefully crushing everyone who opposes me in the video game.  And register for the tournament.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2015, 01:58:46 pm »

Start doing pushups, waiting for someone to come challenge me.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2015, 02:39:23 pm »

Hobble downstairs, to the cafeteria. Or whatever it is they have. Swear. Hobble over to the coffee pot, swearing some more. Taste some, and grimace. Complain under my breath that per usual, their coffee is too cold, or too hot, whichever the case may be (it's never just right).

Wander the halls like a decrepit ghost, clutching the cup between thin, arthritic hands. Insert myself into any festivities I happen to encounter, while making it very clear that I don't want to be here, I don't like any of the people involved, and no I'm not having a Merry Christmas.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2015, 03:06:05 pm »

YES! ALL THOSE INCOHERENT FALSE INVASION PLANS WORKED!

NOW I CAN FINALLY WORK ON WEAKENING THE NATIONS OF THIS PUNY WORLD WITH NO WORRIES! AFTER I ESCAPE THIS PLACE OF COURSE!NOW USE MY MEMORY TO FIND OUT THE BEST OPTIONS OF ESCAPE!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2015, 03:27:03 pm »

Hey, it's the best time of the year. Might as well enjoy it. I drink whatever alcohol I have, and call my mom. Then I go out and look for something nice for her.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2015, 04:00:28 pm »

Get ready to go Stock Marketing. (I will rule the world!!!) Get RICH...ER!!!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Veritas

• Bay Watcher
  • monopoly money counterfeiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2015, 06:27:30 pm »

Stay in bed for a while. Browse social media sites on my phone. Laze around in general.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2015, 08:44:16 pm »

Norman enters his kitchen, puts two slices of bread into the toaster, and attempts to feed Norman. Unfortunately, he's run out of cat food, so he goes to the nearest store to buy a new bag.
Purchase cat food.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2015, 06:16:43 am »

Norman enters his kitchen, puts two slices of bread into the toaster, and attempts to feed Norman. Unfortunately, he's run out of cat food, so he goes to the nearest store to buy a new bag.
Purchase cat food.
OMG Norman!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2015, 03:40:30 pm »

That's how Norman would have reacted, had he been prone to such exclamations. Usually he bought more cat food long before it was needed, but he was distracted by holiday preparations, and had grown careless. He hoped Norman wouldn't be upset.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2015, 05:45:44 pm »

tntey. A teenage boy (who works here) walks up to you. He's sweaty, full of pimples and very sweaty.
"Sir, I asked you yesterday and I'll ask you again, could you please leave."
The boy asks you to leave and grabs your shoulder.

SaberToothTiger
It appears you drank a bit too much, you tripped and now you're lying with a bloody nose on the floor. However from this position you see the perfect gift for your mother in a window display.

AkumaKasai
You'll buy your cat so much food, it looks like you're feeding all the neighbourhood's cat. Just to be sure. When you return you see a small stream of smoke coming out of your house.

Veritas
You quickly bore yourself, there isn't a lot of interesting stuff to see.

Salsacookies
You get in your nicest suit and you're ready to get rich...er!

Poketwo
A far too complicated plan, which involves knocking out a nurse, stealing her outfit and sneaking out the asylum crosses your mind (you could just steal the keys).

fillipk
You registered yourself but just when you wanted to play again, you're having some issues with your internet connection.

DoctorMcTaalik
An old man aproaches you, he's wearing a holiday sweater and has a giant moustache.
"HEY THERE, Angie! Reasy for the holiday joy, I hope you are you, little sour plum."
He tries to hug you.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2015, 05:55:50 pm »

Better be more careful next time, wouldn't want to soil these clothes bedore meeting my mom. I buy that gift and then walk over to her place.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2015, 05:56:36 pm »

"God damm this hotel internet connection."  He looks around at his hotel room, "Hmm I must have had a gaming party last night and used too much internet, wait they can't shut off my internet, I've got to bring this up with the manager, after a cup of tea, I never understood why my friends like the Mountain Dew stuff."

Make a cup of tea and then head to the lobby to speak with the manager, bring my tea.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6