Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: A story of myths  (Read 5301 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: A story of myths
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2015, 10:14:15 am »

"Yes, it appears that my room is not receiving Internet, I would like to remedy this problem."

Ask for my internet back
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2015, 10:25:21 am »

"Hey ma, I came to check up on ya! So... how have you been? How's life?"
I hand her her present.
"Anyways, christmas is coming, so I brought you a gift! I hope you like it. Say, did you, per chance, make some of your delicious cookies you always used to make? They are the stuff of dreams!"
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2015, 03:11:17 pm »

Name: Quinine "Quintus" 

Personality: Your Normal Local Leader, Do you every-day minor politics  But he has another side pretend to be roman patrician named quintus and live a huge domus,  Romanphile in many ways
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 03:12:59 pm by Nosaneinme »

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2015, 03:14:12 pm »

SaberToothTiger: You give her, her present and feel giddy about it. Suddenly, however you feel woozy and you pass out.
You see nothing but darkness. An angelic voice echoes through your brain: The mortal who is called Danny McGroff, you have been as an avatar chosen by the god Pan."
You feel energy rushing through your body and transform into Pan.

This is for all: If you change into your deity, your personality changes somewhat, however your deity is selected by your description, so it is very possible that both of the characters kind of have similar personality (excluding Norman). If you have any question about the skill tree ask.

SaberToothTiger: You receive 3 tokens. This is your skill tree. You still wear your own clothes.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/loki9876/lists/a-story-of-myths-skill-trees/59676/ Hmm, I have problems inserting a paint document...

fillipk: "You ask nicely and the receptionist teels you she will do everything to fix the problem.

When you return, you also feel dizzy and pass out. You also hear an angelic voice.
"The mortal who is called Walter Myers, you have been chosen as an avatar by the god Goibnui.
You feel energy rushing through your body. You transform into Goibnui.

You receive 3 tokens. This is your skill tree. You still wear your own clothes.

SalsaCookies: Well, I guess you know the drill. You buy an considerable amount of stock but just when you want to buy some more, you also pass out.
 You also hear an angelic voice.
"The mortal who is called Vincent McDoom, you have been chosen as an avatar by the demon Fenrir.
You feel energy rushing through your body. You transform into Fenrir.

AkumaKasai: You save your cat quite quickly, you even have some time to save some photos and other stuff.
However once your finished and safely outside. All the emotions rush into you body and you also pass out.

"The mortal who is called Norman Smith, you have been chosen as an avatar by the god Coyote."
This is strange your characters don't match maybe it's some kind of trick. A mundane man might be the perfect body, nobody suspects the
Coyote would posses a normal man or is there more to it.
You feel energy rushing through your body. You transform into Coyote. (you're not as big as the picture shows.)

All your skill trees are here:http://www.comicvine.com/profile/loki9876/lists/a-story-of-myths-skill-trees/59676/ (not all of them are online but don't worry I will, also the other players you will also get an update.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 04:15:20 pm by Loki987 »

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2015, 03:19:19 pm »

Loki 987, are you going write backstory for my character?

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2015, 03:22:04 pm »

Nosaneinme: I'm sorry but you're a bit late, I was going to allow 8 people only but if someone quits or I need a new player I'll contact you.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2015, 03:27:28 pm »

Nosaneinme: I'm sorry but you're a bit late, I was going to allow 8 people only but if someone quits or I need a new player I'll contact you.

Could at very least put waitlist like many RP here and make backstory like everyone else?

Please?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2015, 04:32:33 pm »

"Huh? Pan? Wasn't that, like, greek mythology? Or maybe roman when I think about it... Nevermind! But what does being an avatar mean? What should I do?"
I look for a lighter in my pocket. I have to have one, I just know it. If I find it, I look around. If not, I very carefully feel the floor and walls around me.

((Also, is the "Classical" ability one time use?))
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 04:48:36 pm by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2015, 04:40:48 pm »

All You can all also switch between human and god form, all gods or demons or whatever have some superstrength, healing powers.

All You all appear in the location you were before, all your godly knowledge rush in your head. (Sorry SaberToothTiger, I wasn't quite ready yet.)

Veritas:
You eat your delicios pancakes and your mate overwhelms you with far too much info. In the middle of your little talk you pass out.
"The mortal who is called Sandy Sandbrooke, you have been chosen as an avatar by the god Bast.
You feel energy rushing through your body. You transform into Bast.

The boy turns and zaps you with a taser, you pass out. (please, no rape stuff).
"The mortal who is called Ja something something something, you have been chosen as an avatar by the god Enkidu.
You feel energy rushing through your body. You transform into Enkidu. When you're back the boy is gone.

poketwo: Your bomb explodes with all the power of a firecracker (a slight miscalculation). You get tased by one of the guards.
"The mortal who is called Vladimir Abromov, you have been chosen as an avatar by the god Koschei.
You feel energy rushing through your body. You transform into Koschei. When you wake up your in a solitary cell.

This is for all: If you change into your deity, your personality changes somewhat, however your deity is selected by your description, so it is very possible that both of the characters kind of have similar personality (excluding Norman). If you have any question about the skill tree ask .
 http://www.comicvine.com/profile/loki9876/lists/a-story-of-myths-skill-trees/59676/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 05:26:55 pm by Loki987 »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2015, 04:45:09 pm »

Find and eat some breakfast. Feel like a champion.

((When do I get a god form?))
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 04:53:22 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2015, 04:48:11 pm »

Startled and confused by his transformation, Norman returns to his old form. He then attempts to find a hotel that allows pets, and is reasonably expensive.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2015, 05:25:05 pm »

You eat and pass out in a bowl of breakfast.
"The mortal who is called Angus McTaalich, you have been chosen as an avatar by the god Tyr.
You feel energy rushing through your body. You transform into Tyr.

By the way these are all actual mythological characters.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 05:28:29 pm by Loki987 »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2015, 05:38:13 pm »

((How do we get more tokens?))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2015, 05:44:33 pm »

((I wasn't trying to rape))

Go find a fight club somewhere.

(What does the skill tree look like)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2015, 05:52:05 pm »

tntey: ow sorry, that's some kind of wrestling move, yeah? It sounded somewhat rapey. (English isn't my first language).
I'll update again when everyone answers.
All: The skill tree is to be found by this link: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/loki9876/lists/a-story-of-myths-skill-trees/59676/
You'll get more tokens by completing quests, etc. If you want to buy a token you must own the token above it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6