Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: A story of myths  (Read 5226 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: A story of myths
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2015, 06:21:15 pm »

I buy Demon Wolf: 7 Tons of Strength.

I feel myself grow strong. In my power lust, I smash my fists into the computer keyboard.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2015, 06:26:52 pm »

Return to human form, then think of several ways to get out of the cell

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2015, 07:12:52 pm »

((Do I look noticeably different when I'm Tyr? Also, how much can Angus influence Tyr in this form, and vice versa?))

Veritas

• Bay Watcher
  • monopoly money counterfeiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2015, 12:06:37 am »

(I don't think I've been given a skill sheet...)

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2015, 03:57:27 am »

Verias: It's the last skill tree I forgot to upload it.
DoctorMcTaalik: You look somewhat like the picture, less old, buffer, bearded. You control the god, your personality changes slightly hover your character and Tyr's are very similar. You know everything Tyr knows. (think Captain Marvel and Billy Batson or Thor and Blake Nelson.)

Veritas

• Bay Watcher
  • monopoly money counterfeiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2015, 02:33:43 am »

Realise that I'm suddenly the hottest cat in the world. Freak out a little.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2015, 11:43:37 am »

Is it okay if I refer to tou as your characters?
Sandy
You freak out a tiny bit. Your friend starts to scream and hides in a corner. Before you can act, the room starts to shake. A white flash blinds you and when you can see again you recognise the goddess Isis.

"Bast, I have finally located you, you are needed. Osiris has vanished yet again. I suspect Seth, that wretched man. I believe he's hiding somewhere in the dessert but I can't find him but you surely can with your superb tracking skills." She throws something on the ground and a portal opens you see a dessert through the portal.

Quest: Missing God
Find Seth in the dessert. (reward 1 token)

Angus is alone but a nurse heard the sound of the transformations and she rushes in. "What is this, one of those cosplay freaks again? Jenny, come and help."
Suddenly Heimdall appears in the room.

It is me Heimdall, whitest of gods. What troubles does befall this palace? Does this wretched witch bothers thou, Tyr? Or are thou not bothered by her presence and can we just departure?

Vincent, you buy the perk and not ony your keyboard is smashed but your entire desk is smashed. A man must have heard the sound, he screams and tries to contact you.
"Hey, man. Ya allright in there? I heard some noise and thought maybe there is something wrong."

Vladimir, you are in your chamber and you try to escape the area but your unsuccessful but suddenly Cernobog appears in the room.
(only the one in dark clothing).
"What are you doing, comrade in that weak pathetic form? Change back and we'll get out of here."

Norman, you find a hotel fairly quickly but just when you want to go inside a large raven lands on a roof, he looks at you and you know something is up with it.

He caws at you and suddenly you hear him speak.
"Nevermore!... Joking just joking. It's me Raven and I know you are Coyote, deep down in there. We need your help what do you say if you use your abilities for something useful once. There has been some gods missing, you want to help?"

Walter, you are in the hotel and people are running away from you. You hear the silent siren of a police car.

DannyYou are back. You see your mother and she starts to run away, though very slowly.
Hermes suddenly appears.

"Yow, Pan. Appollo. He's been looking for you. He asked me to find you and finally I did. What do you say, man. Or do I first need to give you some time?"

You are not successful, how would you find a fightclub like that?
A demon suddenly appears before you.

"Where the hell hath thou been, searching for you wasn't too keen. Come with me if you want a fight, be sure to show them all your might."
He grabs you and you teleport to a hellish looking dimension.
A voice booms through the air.
"Finally, our champion welcomes us amidst ourselves. Great Enkidu. Are you ready for a small fight to warm up? Are you ready for a fight in Hades' fight club?"
A crowd of all kind of magical creature scream and applaud. They're in an arena, they're sittin where the crowd is suppossed to sit. The area where the fight has to start is empty.

You look at Hades he sits on a throne on a private balcony.
Quest: First rule about Fight club...
Fight someone in the arena (reward: 1 token)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 01:25:34 pm by Loki987 »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2015, 12:14:19 pm »

Danny McGrof/Pan:

"Uh, mom, are you alright? I think you had a bit too much. Anyway, I hope you enjoy Christmas!"
Excuse myself out of the room and ask hermes when I'm in the corridor:
"What the fuck? This is confusing, you know. I mean, am I Pan? Are you Hermes? And if you are, are you my dad or whatever the fuck?
And what does Apollo want with me? I am quite confused.
Oh, you want to go? Sure, but where? How...? Nevermind. Lead on."
I also buy Alternative I
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:38:29 pm by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2015, 12:33:50 pm »

"No, my friend, I'm not okay... I'M POWER!!!"

Go into his office, and grab him by the throat. "Call me... OVERLORD DOOM!"
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2015, 02:32:54 pm »

I'll wait some time to really update but don't forget to read your skill tree and the info next to your name, weapon, avatar.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2015, 09:38:18 pm »

Tyr glares at the nurse. "WENCH, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO IT IS YOU CALL FREAK?"

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2015, 08:31:31 am »

Well, because the other peolpe didn't respond yet, I'm only updating for you guys.

DoctorMcTaalik
 The nurse replies: "Damned, freaks. Stop or I'll call the police. Go with your damned friend." She taps on your chest.
Heimdall speaks: "Odin demands your presence."

SalsaCookies

You squeeze a bit to hard and you decapitate the poor fellow. A demon appears.

"Sheesh, always making such a mess, it really is not necessary. Come with me."
He grabs you and together you teleport to a place full of fire, heat and blood.

"Surtur awaits you in his throne room." (You know where it is because you have the memory of Fenrir).

SaberToothTiger

Hermes grabs you and together you fly superhumanly fast (flying is superhuman too but you know what I mean). Before you even realise it you are dropped in a beatiful landscape.
Apollo is in front of you.

"Hermes, you can leave." Hermes zips away. "Yes, it is me Apollo, also know as Dionysus, also known as the god of the sun, also known as the best musician alive and I challenge you to a music battle. Do you accept?" You realise, there is magical score , the best song in the world is hidden in the cave of the nymphs, you surely can beat Apollo with that score.
Quest: Beat Apollo but first get the scores, reward 1 token.
"So do you accept."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2015, 09:30:06 am »

"Wow, didn't think I'd be in Hell already! I thought I would've at least gone through death row and lethal injection, at least.

Take a scenic route while I walk to Surtur's throne room. Try to guess what sort of torture Hell has personally planned for me.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2015, 01:09:10 pm »

"...Sure."
I go over to the cave. I look resigned.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2015, 11:47:01 am »

Hey, guys.
It would be cool if you would respond.
Nosaneinme: Sorry, I didn't make a backstory for your character, but if this doesn't continue, I won't make on because it would be wasted.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6