Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Road to Glory! - TEW 2013 [Monday, Week 1, November 2015]  (Read 783 times)

Zharthon

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Smarky marky.
    • View Profile
The Road to Glory! - TEW 2013 [Monday, Week 1, November 2015]
« on: November 22, 2015, 04:33:17 pm »

About This:

First of all, I would like to welcome you to this thread and thank you for stopping by to check it out, be wary that this thread is going to be about professional wrestling and there may be certain things that certain users will not understand if they are lacking anything short of any knowledge on professional wrestling and how it works, so I beg of you to please do some research about pro-wrestling if you haven't done any and want to enter this thread.

In this thread, I will be playing TEW (Total Extreme Wrestling) 2013 with a Real Life Update mod made by TheWho87. The current version of the mod I am using is the most recent update set in November, 2015.

Every user can participate by filling out a character application paper which you will see later on in the post, you will be able to become just about anything you consider your character should be, whether that is wrestling for championship gold all the way down to being a lowly interviewer that gets pushed around by the heels of the company, every road is available for you to take-- albeit it really is up to nobody but you on which path to glory you wish to choose to make yourself the next big thing in the vibrant and vast world of pro-wrestling which can make you or break you.

You the people will have direct control how you are used and in what light you are portrayed in, although it always does fall down to the booker of the company to choose how to utilize your talents and skills, you are merely a wrestler or just another 'worker' in the eyes of the booker, it is up to you to find out how to reach for the brass ring and have your name become something of no value to something which is associated with greatness.

After creating your character and getting accepted you can go full steed ahead, you can do things such as strike up a friendly conversation with co-workers, exercise in your free time, ask the owner for a chance to prove yourself and generally do anything you can imagine, you can even pick actual fights with co-workers to see who will come out on top.

Rules:

1 - Sorry, but please don't ask me to increase your wrestler's statistics, I want to keep this as realistic but fun at the same time as possible, so you cannot just be an overall A++ wrestler from the get-go.

2 - If you want for any reason to create a tag team between you and another player, please ask the other player if they accept or decline your offer as I require both men/women to agree before making such a decision, after all it does allow you to compete for a new title.

3 - If you wish to request a match against a specific opponent, a push or just want to request a title shot, ask me via a personal message through the forums, all your requests to the boss-man are meant to be held behind the curtains and never made public.

4 - Please don't bug me if you want to get a certain match against a certain opponent, I am attempting to create matches and cards for shows according to what I think is best for business.

5 - I beg of you to please be realistic in your actions inside shows and outside shows during your free-time, the last thing I would need is somebody going around yelling 'The dark lord is here!' during their spare time away from wrestling.

Created Wrestlers:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Character Application:

Name: [Here you fill in the name of your character]
Date of Birth: [Here you fill in the date of birth of your character]
Race: [Here you fill in the race of your character]
In-Ring Ability: [Can range from F- to A+, this will affect the ratings of your matches.]
Entertainment Ability: [Can range from F- to A+, this will affect the ratings of your angles.]
Contract: [Here you can fill in what company you are employed in, if you wish to be a free agent then just insert FA in the box]