Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Tower of God - IC - 2F -  (Read 6955 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of God - IC - 2F -
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2015, 01:29:08 pm »

Sun returned and glanced at Hyun.
 "Pocket, invisible mode," he said before his pocket faded into invisibility.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2015, 01:31:04 pm »

"It worked, I guess?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2015, 02:05:31 pm »

"Looks like I'm back outside now huh."

Luna surveys her surrondings to see if the girl shes fighting is still there.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2015, 02:58:13 pm »

Kirola examined the whale before suddenly returning, "Fascinating." She sensed around to see if the danger was still present.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2015, 11:15:25 am »

central area:

"Ah, finaly finished, are you? Well then, give me your best shot! It wont make a difference!"

---

south-western area:

Kirola returned to the forest. Appearantly, not much time has passed, and Alyssa was still fighting the monster.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2015, 11:33:35 am »

"Okay then!"

Spoiler: Combo (click to show/hide)

Edit:fixed
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:56:51 pm by flazeo25 »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2015, 12:17:14 pm »

((edit: scracth that, you didnt even extend your combo. Currently you can move 6 points forth of moves, not 8, not 11))
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:22:27 pm by Akroma »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2015, 12:32:58 pm »

Kiroloa engages the beast that Alyssa is fighting, just to test her strength.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:48:27 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2015, 12:52:15 pm »

south-western area:

Alyssa takes a deep breath (+1), before charging at the enemy once more! With a heavy slash, she rends the enemies flesh. Even as the enemy once more swings its fist down against her, she does not flee, but exchanges another blow! Her efforts are rewarded, losing the enemy a few of its stinking fingers, turning to ash before they hit the ground. [7] vs [3], 4 damage is dealt to the abomination, while [5] vs [8], Alyssa takes another 3 in return. Having only 4 health remaining, Alyssa is in a bit of a pickle..although the beast doesn't seem healthy either...maybe she can still win?

However, it appears Kirola had different plans.. sending a ball of fire towards the two combatants, the battlefield explodes in flame, hitting the beast and Alyssa alike!
[3] vs [1,1], dealing two damage to both of them! Was she waiting for both to be weakened, to finish them off at the same time? Whatever her plan was, it seemed she mistimed it, as both Alyssa and the Abomination remain at 2 health...

((and flaezo still needs to edit his actions))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2015, 12:58:19 pm »

"I told you to stay close to me." Kirola seems to be thinking,

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 02:00:39 pm by Sanure »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2015, 01:13:04 pm »

((thats still 7 points flazeo. Yes, taking only rank 3 attack moves might have been a bit greedy.))
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:17:51 pm by Akroma »

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2015, 02:07:28 pm »

((thats still 7 points flazeo. Yes, taking only rank 3 attack moves might have been a bit greedy.))
(done))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2015, 02:44:26 pm »

Laran continued to run, trying to find a place where she could hide and formulate her plan.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2015, 03:40:06 pm »

Luna, not falling for the taunt, focuses on defence and recovery(+2) instead of attacking! She only launches a single, relatively small wave of shadows at the enemy.
Sen, expecting something much bigger, forms 3 lights from paper, and creates a shinsoo shield between them! [5] vs [6]. The attack is blocked completely...

"What...this was your best shot? I am really kind of disappointed now. Should you really be climbing the tower? Come on, I will show you how a strong attack is done."

She seems to be preparing for something big...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2015, 03:47:57 pm »

Alyssa moves back from the monster. The monster is obviously the larger threat; if the girl attacks anything, she'll attack the monster first.

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11