Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Tower of God - IC - 2F -  (Read 6873 times)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of God - IC - 2F -
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2015, 03:55:09 pm »

Spoiler: Combo (click to show/hide)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2015, 06:37:34 pm »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2015, 12:28:21 am »

"Hmm, let's move out. Just sitting here is easy, but also boring."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2015, 11:19:51 am »

south-west area:

Wanting to put an end to this, Alyssa quickly finishes the beast! Meanwhile, Kirola watches...ploting?

---

Luna focuses on dodging the incoming attack, but it never comes. The man in heavy armor stood behind Sen, holding her hand that was raised into the sky.

"Enough games. You were given a task."

"But everyone else was having fun too!"

"Enough. Remove the competition now, and we will be able to climb without any further problems."

"But if you just let me fini-"

"now."

Dismissively, Alucard makes a handgesture, and a portal opens below Luna, sending her halways down the mountain. It takes a little while, but after a bit of time to regain orientation, Luna would spot several lighthouses circling the mountain. A voice echoes through the sky.

"Run little regular! Run!"

A short flash of light, and then grumbling. The snow..it came tumbling down. These maniacs were planning to eradicate all the regulars at once, with an avalanche!"
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 11:26:32 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2015, 11:30:03 am »

"Is that shaking?" Sun asked, standing to look behind him at the avalanche, "Oh. That's an avalanche. Uh, can you escape?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2015, 11:31:50 am »

Sun turned away from the avalanche, only to see Hyun already running, sprinting big distances instantly at a time.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2015, 11:35:47 am »

Sun sighs and as the avalanche approaches, suddenly disappears in a white light and reappears next to Hyun and begins to run with to her.
 "Did you see those lighthouses before the avalanche?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2015, 11:39:41 am »

"Yes. Pretty smart. This was a surefire path to win the test."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2015, 11:41:36 am »

"They forgot to account for the fact that a lot of us are good runners," he said, happy from the adrenaline rush. Getting buried by snow wouldn't hinder him, but it was still exhilarating!

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2015, 11:42:49 am »

Luna sighs to herself as she says "Aww that's not very fun, Here we were fighting and this big meanie had to get involved in it."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 19, 2015, 11:43:48 am »

"Unless the tests after this are a race, it still removes many otherwise dangerous competition."

--

The avalanche approaches Luna rapidly....

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 19, 2015, 11:46:27 am »

"So in other words, it benefits us because their competition is our competition. Though we still have to deal with the ones who caused this in the first place..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2015, 11:48:00 am »

"I am sure that machine thing will survive..not sure I want to fight this."

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2015, 11:48:10 am »

Luna fixates her gaze on coming avalanche and gathers shinsoo around her body.

Spoiler: Combo (click to show/hide)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2015, 11:52:47 am »

Luna tries to engage several hundred tons of snow in combat! She even successfully obliterates several tons in an instant, but to defeat a force of nature, one first has to become a force of nature itself. Standing and attacking has cost her valueable time, and if her attacks were not fire based, she probably would have already been swept away. She saved herself a few seconds by blowing some of the snow away...but enough to escape?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11