Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Salem: A Magic-Criminal RPG (OOC)  (Read 2424 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: New Salem: A Magic-Criminal RPG (0/6)
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2015, 04:53:54 pm »

Expect this to be up later tonight. I've been kinda sick, so I'm (hoping) planning on laying in bed and hanging around FG&RP this evening.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2015, 12:29:10 am »

For my reference.

Noir out the ears!

Spoiler: New Race? (click to show/hide)
This good?

Why can't Spriggans become druids? Why are there so many "strong but not dextrous/agile" races?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Indaria (click to show/hide)
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2015, 01:25:32 am »

Alright: IC is up @ http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=155130.0

I know thats a triple post, but I've been putting this off so long that its fine. Gotta make up for lost time and all that.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: New Salem: A Magic-Criminal RPG (OOC)
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2015, 01:50:27 am »

Aw, is it too late to join?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2015, 03:08:58 am »

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2015, 12:56:48 pm »

Aw, is it too late to join?

I don't think I want to add more players than we already have. But if someone drops out, you'll be the one I call.

As for class knowledge, its not exactly secret for the characters. Class is the catch all term I think, because its not hard for characters to figure out classes. For example, mages are slowly changed by their magic. So if you see a guy who's hair is made of fire, you know you have a fire mage or a warlock on your hands. Likewise, if you see a lightly armored unarmed really buff werewolf girl, you can guess that she's a brawler or a martial artist. Other times it won't be as simple to figure out what someone is, but for a lot of the time characters can figure it out easily. You have a good point though, I'm not sure if they'd refer to it as a "class." Ill avoid using that word in the IC if I can.

IMPORTANT
Please put your character's name somewhere on your post. I don't have the character name to username connection down yet. It can be as a header at the begining or even just mentioned in third person within the text. Its only a temporary thing, but for now it will really help me keep track of who's doing what.

If you see something like (P) that means your character underwent a perception check. I'll make a key of what each skill correlates to when I give you your final stat pages later today.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 01:20:17 pm by Spiderking50 »

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2015, 11:14:02 pm »

I owe someone an apology. Sorry for doubting you spfifle.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 11:38:43 pm by Spiderking50 »
Pages: 1 [2]