Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Picture Wars Snow Dwarf vs Gwolfski  (Read 3766 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: Picture Wars Snow Dwarf vs Gwolfski
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2016, 04:43:09 am »

My shot at the piratopian. I changed the colors so that there is more contrast and changed the leg, also added some shade under the hat.
Edit: Sorry guys that I can't update and I won't be able to until I get better, but I'm really sick. Today at some point I had like 39 C temperature. :(
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 07:56:40 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2016, 03:57:37 pm »

My shot at the piratopian. I changed the colors so that there is more contrast and changed the leg, also added some shade under the hat.
Edit: Sorry guys that I can't update and I won't be able to until I get better, but I'm really sick. Today at some point I had like 39 C temperature. :(
Huh, looks better, thanks. (Sprite sheet editing intensifies)
EDIT: Is the part near the bottom colored the same as the legs part of the legs or part of the coat he's wearing because it was meant to be part of the coat in the original design.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 04:50:36 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2016, 06:52:44 pm »

Huh, looks better, thanks. (Sprite sheet editing intensifies)
EDIT: Is the part near the bottom colored the same as the legs part of the legs or part of the coat he's wearing because it was meant to be part of the coat in the original design.
It is still the coat but, cause I know that you can't see the difference you should make the lower part darker.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2016, 11:17:32 pm »

We gonna have to use a rope.
But before we do, we should give our backpacks to the tribe so that they can set up a camp.
Sure.

Gold: 12

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2016, 08:09:44 pm »

Sorry, I totally forgot about this! I'll do my turn in the morning ( 1 AM here)
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2016, 06:38:17 am »

Sorry, I totally forgot about this! I'll do my turn in the morning ( 1 AM here)
*Bumps Gwolfski a bit*

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2016, 11:11:25 am »

I'm sorry. I have little time since the start of school. The best I can do is weekends. Is that ok?
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2016, 05:12:43 pm »

I'm sorry. I have little time since the start of school. The best I can do is weekends. Is that ok?
Yeah sure
Pages: 1 [2]