Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: could someone point me in the right direction?  (Read 675 times)

kreepergrimms

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
could someone point me in the right direction?
« on: November 15, 2015, 04:42:34 pm »

hello all i was looking for a post that was on here a few months ago, it shows how to edit the raws on the boulder crabs to make the males lay the stones and females lay normal eggs, if anyone would link me to that original post i would be very thankful

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: could someone point me in the right direction?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 03:16:09 am »

If you posted anything in it at all it will show up in your profile [a href='http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=messages;u=80375'][/a]

Closest I could find surfing your very badly grammarised forum lifespan was http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=145722.msg5851140#msg5851140 EDIT 2: THIS IS A /a NOT A /url Grr forumcode.

Did you post in it at all? Try doing a search for 'boulder crab' in the top right hand corner of the forum. Ya'know, the one with the magnifying glass picture next to it? If you know someone who posted in the thread you could look through their profile same as I did yours.

Also can you please provide a window of time that the thread was up? Helps immensely in searching for stuff.

Can you please format your posts with correct grammar please? It does not take too long to do and most people prefer it when they read through proper grammar.

EDIT: And after spending too long not coding my tags are off a bit, sorry about that.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 03:18:59 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.