Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Erm...Wolverine?  (Read 3542 times)

taldarus

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Post Master
    • View Profile
Re: Erm...Wolverine?
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2015, 07:35:21 pm »

Hitting things with adamantine does almost nothing because of its light weight.

True, but I want to say that he didn't just 'hit' things with his skeletal hand. With [NERVE] and [STRUCTURAL] tags in a 'safe' place, to ensure the arm can regrow and keep function. Maybe [NERVE] acts as a muscle token, because I am pretty sure he clawed/scratched with his fingers (yes, just bare adamantine bones). Hafta retest it, but it will definitely be a while.

I am certain he was incredibly lethal in a fight. Against an equally sized foe, the battle only lasted a few seconds.

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 04:13:57 pm »

So, anyone know if the ghost skin will actually function?
'What is life?', you ask. Fundamentally life is the apotheosis of pointlessness. We live to multiple. But what for? The Endless cycle of carnage pulls hardest on the furthest victim. An inescapable fate; one no one wants but we all desire. The more immoral we become the more ideal we are. A perverse oxymoron. We who live unencumbered but are the most burdened. We fight but at the end it is all for naught, as in life there are no winners; only the undistinguished.

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.

hyperman500

• Bay Watcher
  • I endorse all exploits!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2015, 03:06:08 pm »

My guess is that it would act like a forgotten beast made of fire or water, shatters or explodes or whatever upon contact with anything.

If the system isn't overly complicated and utterly convoluted it clearly isn't Dwarfy enough to make.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2015, 03:42:15 pm »

You could give him an interaction to transform for a moment to get full regeneration I think.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 [2]