Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Fire Emblem On Forum: Arrested Respite IC Thread  (Read 17832 times)

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem On Forum: Arrested Respite IC Thread
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2016, 10:40:10 pm »

Van's response was swift.

"<You can't take him. Hell, as a group we'd be hard pressed to take only him down, not counting his men.>"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2016, 12:11:02 am »

Jangles McEmbassy-Owner still held his lance towards Niamh and Fridenot. He glanced from one to the other and scowled. The lance flicked into a spin before the butt of the lance hit the ground with a solid thud, the words having reached him.

"I know all embassy guards by name and face. Bring them forth, if you're telling the truth. Be quick about it!" The loud man demanded, whether by pride or suspicion.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 12:16:40 am by Xanmyral »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2016, 12:14:10 am »

With a sigh, not especially wanting to deal with the annoying archer, Niamh raised her voice and called out,

"Anata? Would you please come here, this man would like to speak with you. Everyone else hold for now, we have a situation that we need to figure out here before we do anything else."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2016, 05:06:38 am »

Anata to C-24
"Argh, what do you want now?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem On Forum: Arrested Respite IC Thread -- Prologue
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2016, 07:27:08 am »

Ueli frowned (behind the mask) as his lance glanced off of the enemy's armor and as he looked down at the downed axewoman.
:"Well, uh. Well, hmm, that's not gonna work, huh."
He looked at the OTHER approaching forces, and then turned to Van, who he could JUST see.
:"Hey, your axe woman's down! And if one of us doesn't get in between those soldiers and the civilian it will go badly!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2016, 07:30:51 am »

"Fff... lucky... shot..." Clarisse mutters before she hits the ground.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2016, 04:50:42 pm »

The paladin perked up at the name and when Anata showed herself he scowled once more. "Anata Hanson, sent to protect the Vernin ambassador via special request. Your story checks out, mercenary."

Puffing out his chest and bringing himself to full height again, he gave a declaration. "Then by AUTHORITY GRANTED to me by the AGREEMENTS of NEUTRALITY, I hereby DRAFT you all as an EMERGENCY FORCE until such a time that the EMERGENCY has PAST. Hurry all civilians into the Embassy, we've secured it within. Strike down any soldiers who are actively breaking the peace or partaking in looting, all mercenaries are to be round up and interrogated, executed if they resist. And DON'T think this lets you get a free pass from that."

Armory the Jingling Jangle still doesn't completely trust you, from the looks of it, but he probably isn't in the position to turn down an earnest offer for help.

TURN 4 MAP UPDATE

Spoiler: CHEAT SHEET (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 11:58:24 pm by Xanmyral »

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2016, 05:37:39 pm »

Van held in a sigh.

"Get behind me then," he said to the woman standing in front of him.

Van holds and rescues the villager.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2016, 11:29:10 pm »

"What bad luck! Oh, and our axmaiden is down." Aras/Dian exclaimed as his explosion of poisonous fire missed the intended target.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2016, 12:08:53 am »

"Thank you for trusting us. And good call Van. Keep the innocent safe. I'm going to go try and see if I can get some of those men to stand down."

Pulling her mask back down over her face, she pulled out the heavier of the two blades she had strapped to her waist and called out to the men who had mentioned Clarisse being down.

"You, spearman, help the wounded if you have medicine. I'll try and take out that knight you're facing if they won't listen to reason. Aras I will potentially need your backup, so follow behind my attack or take the chance to hit one of the ones behind him."

I really need to teach them hand signs...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2016, 07:14:54 am »

Ueli didn't much like the idea of walking right up to the Mage that downed the axewoman, but he sighed, shrugged, and walked over to Clarisse, applying some medicine to her burn and extending a hand to help her up.
:"Hokay... let's get you on your feet, yeah?"
H23, vuln Clarisse.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2016, 07:17:14 am »

"Ugh... thanks." Clarisse said, as she got to her feet.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2016, 07:38:25 am »

Moving forward, Niamh pointed her sword at the knight and those behind him.

"HOLD! We're part of the emergency peace keeping force of this city and you need to stand down or be taken down. If you surrender, you will be treated fairly, but if you fight, I will do what I need to do. Make your decision!"

Move to F-22, attack Knight with Iron Blade if he dun surrender

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2016, 11:05:49 pm »

The civilian is grateful for Van's aid, hiding behind him.

Code: (Ueli uses Vulnerary) [Select]
Clarisse: +5 HP, is now Medicated

Ueli took a small bottle from his belt and applied the medicine to the downed axemaiden. Burnt skin fluffed off as new skin replaced it and her wounds actively healed from the Vulnerary.

The knight was silent as they stared down Niamh and then glanced to their fallen comrade on the ground, still bleeding out from the arrow to their chest. Their response was a jab towards the mercenary, the knight's voice practically verbalizing their scowl. "Our surrender will just be an execution, we'll die on our feet!"

Code: (Niamh vs In Knight A +1) [Select]
HIT: 83 - 15 - 5 + 15 = 78
ROLL: 95! Miss!

Knight A Counters!
HIT: 78 + 15 - 14 - 5 = 74
ROLL: 48! Hit!
CRIT: 69
DAM: 14 + 1 - 2 = 13!

Niamh quickly struck out in retaliation with her heavy blade but the knight brushed it aside with his halberd, the blade merely scratching his pauldron. The knight, however, drove their polearm home on the mercenary, the blade biting deep into the mercenary's side.

Spoiler: CHEAT SHEET (click to show/hide)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2016, 12:02:52 am »

:"What? Guy, just ditch. They can't execute you if you're not in the city, and running has the distinct advantage of you, you know, not dying at all? Hell, why are all of you suddenly deciding to go into an orgy of violence over here anyway? Literally what even is the point?"
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 12:04:45 am by Powder Miner »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7