Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventure Mode scenario suggestions  (Read 372 times)

Potato9999

• Bay Watcher
  • Highly racist against goblins
    • View Profile
Adventure Mode scenario suggestions
« on: November 22, 2015, 11:49:51 am »

I checked through the planned features list, and I didn't see this. Very sorry if I missed it and I'm just re-stating something they're already planning on doing, but here it is:

One scenario your adventurer can start off as is as an assasin, hitman, whatever you want to call it. You can take jobs for criminal organizations, monarchs, those with special interests in the government, wealthy citizens, really anyone with money that wants someone else dead. The idea would be to kill that person quickly and discreetly and get out of the area quickly so as to avoid getting caught.

ALSO: Monster Hunter profession

You would be given missions to kill a cyclops, titan, colossus, etc, with the added requirement to bring back some part of its body (usually the head) as proof that you killed it in order to claim a reward.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Mode scenario suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 07:19:44 pm »

Assassin's are mentioned a couple of times in the big plans list. Also bounties in the Thief role description on the shorter development list would possibly lead to assassination jobs.
Monster Hunter is basically what we have now. And is covered by the hero role and the slayer of night beasts on the development plan.