Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]

Author Topic: Misson 26: You Monster  (Read 86669 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Misson 26: You Monster
« Reply #795 on: July 06, 2016, 02:52:53 pm »

((Idea to buy some more time. Nuke/laser/use any of the Doktors "special" projects/kamikaze EVERYTHING currently compromised, or in the process of becoming compromised. Might be able get another turn or two.))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: July 06, 2016, 03:19:25 pm »

((That makes sense but... I wouldn't want to destroy the cube.  Saint would probably be willing to do that though.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: July 07, 2016, 12:45:42 pm »

((We shouldn't destroy the Cube, we can kill the Lurker with it.  Twice.))
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:49:20 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: July 09, 2016, 06:04:49 am »

Quote from: C. Leroux -> Commander D. Gree
Shall we salt the earth we leave behind? Access those universes that were deemed too dangerous, and let their deluge spill once it reaches each chamber?
Evac on a warship out of the system.
On the Saint ship.
Uh... I think this is Charles' last known location? Where is he, what job do I have to do?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: July 09, 2016, 04:52:44 pm »

1.Evacute important stuff like humans, sods, and autocolony stuff off Hephaestus, mostly using pocket dimension genners, but also ships if it would help.

2.Evacuate that stuff out of pocket dimensions and into whatever universes we've decently colonized (Cavernvers?) using whichever big EUEs still exist.  We should have at least one in cavernverse.

3.Send Saint's ship to the Paracelsus' Sword, using pocket dimension genners.  Taking Charles with him, obviously.

4.Send heavy robosods to guard Zbridges' char's clone.  If they start fiddling with more artifacts, they die violently and immediately.

That's all I can motivate myself to do.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: July 10, 2016, 12:26:32 am »

Understand that HomeWorldTM is screwed.

Offer meat to repressed humanoids. Gonna call them Homo Asymmetrus. A-syms for short. Try to lure them into the safe zone. Establish this as a place of safety and food.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 12:28:21 am by Gentlefish »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: July 11, 2016, 01:35:13 pm »

May I humbly request for a plan I hope to use incase diplomacy with the current habitants of orgy verse goes sour that I have a pocket dimension I can remotely draw stuff from,  a drone, and the ability to move the drown to shadow verse and then to said pocket dimension until I need it.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]