Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: PREQUEL - How To Offend Your Skeleton 2020/11/18  (Read 21798 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: PREQUEL - Sad yellow LOOT
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2016, 08:33:21 am »

This is probably too dead a thread to necro, but I just started reading this tonight, and it's quite good. It's also pretty funny seeing comments from 4 years back insulting gay people :v

Homophobia isn't something I've seen much of, besides in the past generation. It's counterbalanced by the fact I have a lot of gay friends.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2016, 01:01:45 pm »

failure cat is still in extended stasis?

It's almost been a full year!  :'(
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2016, 02:38:08 pm »

Yeah, it's pretty tragic. Who knew trying to sell swag would result in the destruction of everything that swag represented?

At least, I assume this is still loot-related. It could also be that Kazerad's insanity is progressing on schedule and the next update is a full-length feature film.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 03:33:07 pm »

Has Prequel been abandoned?  :-\

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2016, 05:31:39 pm »

UPDATE?! UPDATE HYPE HYPE HY-
Oh. It's just a bump. Let me just go back to hiding under this rock.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2016, 05:53:06 pm »

Stop giving me hope
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2016, 05:59:33 pm »

It's not abandoned.  Maintain hope boyos.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2016, 02:28:02 am »

Okay, once again not an actual update, so I kinda feel like a dick for rebumping, but I've just finished up to the most recent update, and I mean, considering my rudimentary knowledge of American Calendar Systems:
9/04/16: Update is getting there! If you need something to look at, check out the winners of the Long Gif Contest.
9/04/16 wasn't that long ago! I think. But yeah, I am now firmly set on the hype train.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2016, 08:13:51 am »

Does Prequel run on the American calendar system? Either that was posted just a month ago, or it was back in April.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2016, 08:20:02 am »

Somehow I thought this was about urine
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2016, 09:17:35 am »

Does Prequel run on the American calendar system? Either that was posted just a month ago, or it was back in April.
Yep, I've been checking the site, it only went up in September.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2016, 10:47:23 pm »

There's no update. I'm sorry.

But there is another side story and it's so amazing I had to bump the thread and get everyone's hopes up. Really it's an entirely acceptable update in its own right, just on a ridiculous tangent.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2016, 11:28:56 pm »

Just read it today myself. It's so good. I, for one, am very thankful that such Upright Legionnaires are defending our Glorious Empire, and hope that this particular one can get himself enrolled in a Breton language course as soon as possible.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2016, 01:06:25 am »

There's no update. I'm sorry.
Do you enjoy being a horrible person in some perverse, backhanded way, or is your casual destruction of the lives of others just an apathetic procession on the bones of our ancestors.

Don't answer that. You can see there's no question mark. I don't even want to know. You disgust me.

But yeah, this is the best webcomic ever made, precisely because it stretches the bounds of what can be considered a webcomic.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2016, 03:02:51 am »

The next update will result in merchandises spilling out of the readers' screen.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11