Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: PREQUEL - How To Offend Your Skeleton 2020/11/18  (Read 21793 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: PREQUEL - Sad yellow LOOT
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2016, 03:04:53 am »

Katia will also be smothered under a heaping pile of merchandise and die.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2016, 04:04:28 am »

I did a double-take when I reached the MERCHANDISE bit (that was not in the kickstarter reward edition), haha.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2016, 06:23:41 am »

I guess I should PTW this thread too, even though we already have another one, which is,much better, because I already PTWed in that one.
Love, scriver~

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2016, 05:57:45 pm »

Katia will also be smothered under a heaping pile of merchandise and die.
Almost die while humiliating herself. Dead characters can't suffer!
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2016, 06:03:36 pm »

No, it's necessary for her to finish her spirit journey with racist elf ghost grandpa. She'll just get rewound by Akatosh after learning that even dying isn't bad enough of a fuckup to quit if you're a hero.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2017, 04:45:14 am »

Update! updateupdateupdateupdate

Please note that the update is a Flash game which means it will probably never load on most browsers. If you have trouble getting it to load like I did, go to this link, save the page with ctrl+s, and open the game with an external flash player.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2017, 05:00:17 am »

I do not believe you
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2017, 05:56:19 am »

:(
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2017, 03:38:10 pm »

I am so angry.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2017, 04:47:07 pm »

Yes yes yes (:
Shame it lags so much on my laptop, but are Flash games which used to run perfectly.  Make Adobe Great Again 3:

I like the "Nonlinearity!", although...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2017, 06:45:39 pm »

It's beautifully animated, but rather a waste of an actual game. I think I enjoyed the previous side update more than I did this one. :(
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2017, 08:24:43 pm »

I started again from the beginning. My feels have been thoroughly stabpunched.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2017, 08:15:17 am »

Update! updateupdateupdateupdate

Please note that the update is a Flash game which means it will probably never load on most browsers. If you have trouble getting it to load like I did, go to this link, save the page with ctrl+s, and open the game with an external flash player.
Yeah... Get Adobe Flash Player projector. It lags horribly on Firefox.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2017, 06:20:10 pm »

I was thinking, considering her drawing skill and her and ability to visualize distances pretty accurately(to the point of savantism even), wouldn't Katia make a pretty good cartographer, architect, or land surveyor? Those are pretty well-paying professions.

EDIT: Further musings: Given that Katia, upon consuming even a small amount of alcohol will result in such things as, in order, the pineapple/yo-yo trick, a night with an orc highwayman, and another night involving a threesome with a necromancer and a skeleton(and an "amulet of silence"), along with the fact she suffers terrible nightmares if she abstains, could it be that Katia is being influenced by Sanguine?

It follows the method the Dragonborn acquires the Rose in Skyrim: gets drunk(with an avatar of Sanguine), proposes(successfully) to a Hagraven, steals a goat to pay for the ring, then somehow ends up on the opposite side of Skyrim in a temple of Dibella having passed out after molesting the statues(in the DB's defense, given that it's Dibella, they could be very molestable statues). When you manage to work your way backwards to the Daedric Prince of fratboys, he even admits that he doesn't really think these sort of things through.

It actually makes it pretty funny if Katia is really the Hero of Kvatch. Mehrunes Dagon, the Prince of Destruction, is beaten by a drunk cat empowered by the Daedric Prince of Dude Where's My Car?. It makes it even better(and logical) because Martin Septim was in fact a worshiper of Sanguine. He reveals this if you use the Rose for his ritual - he once owned it, suggesting he was deep in Sanguine's favor. That actually makes Oblivion not a fight between Mehrunes Dagon and Akatosh, but a fight between Mehrunes Dagon and Sanguine. Sanguine steps up when Dagon threatens one of his best broboys: Martin.

...Damn it, now I want to reinstall Oblivion again.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 01:08:02 pm by Akura »
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2017, 10:33:16 pm »

So is this an interactive web comic or something? *reads more* alrighty it appears to be, I'll look at that level.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11