Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Is there a place to upload worlds?  (Read 647 times)

Admiral Obvious

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice Wordsmith
    • View Profile
Is there a place to upload worlds?
« on: December 03, 2015, 01:41:23 pm »

I'm mainly asking because I finally got the game to fully generate a large world, high civ, high site, without crashing, and it looks honestly amazing, mainly due to the sheer ammount of distinct different living races.

From what I saw poking around in ADV mode, there are roughly 25 different types of animal men still alive, as well as the fact that all the "major" civs we all know of are still kicking. I don't want to have that chance that I'd lose it, and I also want to share it with you guys here.

I've got a copy in my Google drive thing, but I'm curious if there's an "official" way to push it here. It's about 45 MB in compressed form, and I'm pretty sure the forum won't take a file of that size.
"I have a rock here for you.  No animals or plants died bringing you this rock.  How fast do you want me to throw it at you?"

Ysyua

• Bay Watcher
  • .- ... - .-. ---
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a place to upload worlds?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 01:44:02 pm »

I'm mainly asking because I finally got the game to fully generate a large world, high civ, high site, without crashing, and it looks honestly amazing, mainly due to the sheer ammount of distinct different living races.

From what I saw poking around in ADV mode, there are roughly 25 different types of animal men still alive, as well as the fact that all the "major" civs we all know of are still kicking. I don't want to have that chance that I'd lose it, and I also want to share it with you guys here.

I've got a copy in my Google drive thing, but I'm curious if there's an "official" way to push it here. It's about 45 MB in compressed form, and I'm pretty sure the forum won't take a file of that size.

Here you go.
Quote from: Ysyua
I had a trog give birth while scaling a wall. Just before one of my crossdorfs loosed a bolt at her. The trog baby drowned.
They said the walls were impregnable. You didn't have to prove me wrong by giving birth on them.

Admiral Obvious

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 01:45:29 pm »

Thanks. Sorry to bug people about it.

Edit: I've uploaded it.
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=11350
Thanks again.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 01:55:15 pm by Admiral Obvious »
"I have a rock here for you.  No animals or plants died bringing you this rock.  How fast do you want me to throw it at you?"

AernJardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 03:07:04 pm »

Thanks. Sorry to bug people about it.

Edit: I've uploaded it.
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=11350
Thanks again.
THANK YOU! Thank you, thank you!