Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: RTD horrors 2: Finish him. game 1 turn 22  (Read 39823 times)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors 2: START! - game 1 turn 1. Will accept late arrivals.
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2015, 08:01:11 pm »

I whisper into the mind of the moats powerful person I can find, "Hello, I come to help you with your taxes."

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring lovecraft antagonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2015, 10:46:01 pm »

I was thinking of doing this when everybody has went but it's the first turn and there really isn't any interaction. And I'm impatient.
I whisper into the mind of the most powerful person I can find, "Hello, I come to help you with your taxes."
6: You contact this guy, as he has no taxes he does not care.
+0 cultists in the highest places

I whisper at the minds of People with OCD.
5: A bunch of Obsessive Compulsive Dudes think your clean and symmetrical aesthetic is simply the best and they are sure that the next owner will have one too.
+300 OCD cultists
Has descended into madness

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2015, 12:02:00 am »

Attempt to convince the leader of the biggest company of earth, that I can help with taxes.

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2015, 04:06:46 pm »

I thought mind stab was a offensive weapon?

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2015, 04:09:52 pm »

me: throw some of new york into the ocean use this show of power as a tool to encourage joining me
just to clarify if i throw newyork people are goung to panic and that is ambient moving not affecting me but if they punch what i'm lifting they will effectively be punching me
that is a subpar description but the gm understands basically if you punch what i'm holding hard enough it'll do damage but otherwise it won't like a shield will protect you from some pretty heft blows but if you hit to hard your arm might get injured
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 06:15:51 pm by carp »
Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 2
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2015, 05:37:31 pm »

me: throw some of new york into the ocean use this show of power as a tool to encourage joining me
5: New york is demolished, nobody outside knows why or how it happened and certainly don't believe those inside. Reaction is mixed inside, most dismiss your message, the cowardly join you, the stubborn glare.
+300 impoverished cultists, +100 impoverished inquisitors.

((Not sure why I didn't post... I hit the button))

Use Mind Stab on the 10 richest and stupidest people I can find. Make them try to summon me.
I will just treat it like recruiting until it's sorted out...  4: Several cowardly, bloated plutocrats cower in your god like presence. Their will melts like butter in a sun and they bow to you, they shall be your heralds and the beginning of the end.

I was thinking of doing this when everybody has went but it's the first turn and there really isn't any interaction. And I'm impatient.
I whisper into the mind of the most powerful person I can find, "Hello, I come to help you with your taxes."
6: You contact this guy, as he has no taxes he does not care.
+0 cultists in the highest places

I whisper at the minds of People with OCD.
5: A bunch of Obsessive Compulsive Dudes think your clean and symmetrical aesthetic is simply the best, and they are sure that the next owner will have one too.
+300 OCD cultists

Tax goatTM
Followers:the lord of all creation believes you are an illusory end table.

Kinesis
Followers: 300 impoverished cultists
Haters: 100 impoverished inquisitors

Skyies
Followers: 10 cultists in high places

Bont da lifas
Followers: 300 OCD followers

World
Locations/landmarks: -New york city
Pop: 7 bill - 8 mill
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 05:46:42 pm by Evonix »

carp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ME: lift some water into the crater of new york
cultists: make a new city beside the crater lake / inland sea

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

I have my OCD Cult look for objects that could be used to Summon me!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just tax goat and we can go again today, if he says "Never fear, tax goat is here" at the start I will give him +1 to the roll of his choice.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 06:38:10 pm by Evonix »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tell my Lord I'll be out for a bit, and whisper into the mind of some unimportant, but not hopeless, government officials, that I can bring them wealth.

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 3
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2015, 08:13:34 pm »

Tell my Lord I'll be out for a bit, and whisper into the mind of some unimportant, but not hopeless, government officials, that I can bring them wealth.
2: You contact a skunk, a 103 year old tortoise, the 5th segment of a man 'O' war and some slime mold on a banana.
+a skunk, a 103 year old tortoise, the 5th segment of a man 'O' war and some slime mold on a banana.

I thought mind stab was a offensive weapon?

Well...kinda. For now I'm good with using recruitment. I'll actually change Mind Stab into an ability that makes someone insane with random results based on the roll (extra random).

Have them try to someone me as quickly as possible. Whisper for them to use their money instead of trying to barter.
5: They look on Ebay for an orb of stalwart. SUCCESS! It arrives monday(next turn). They also bought some dragonlilys along with a list of their favorite songs, they came from an old lady who wanted these longlived and endangered plants well cared for after she dies... Your cultists did not wait for her to leave the room before they drop them in a blender.
+Dragons blood +Orb of stalwart arriving in [1] turn +1 inquisitor

I have my OCD Cult look for objects that could be used to Summon me!
2: They ignore you. Instead they meticulously organise themselves and all items owned by the cult.

ME: lift some water into the crater of new york
cultists: make a new city beside the crater lake / inland sea

1: 100 cultists were still in there, half of them drown and the other half leave when they see alliance won't protect them. To top it all off most of the hole just ends up damp.
3: They smooth the area and collect building materials.
-100 cultists +50 impoverished inquisitors +building materials and land

Inquisitors: Research ritual of banishment.
4: They find it, they need an orb of stalwart, a NULL crystal and whale blood(from an actual whale) all materials are destroyed in the ritual. They also need help from a summoned horror.

I'm going to use bold less from now on...

Tax goatTM
Followers:the lord of all creation believes you are an illusory end table. A skunk. A 103 year old tortoise. The 5th segment of a man 'O' war. Some slime mold on a banana.

Kinesis
Followers: 200 impoverished cultists
Haters: 150 impoverished inquisitors, ritual of banishment.

Skyies
Followers: 10 cultists in high places
Items:Dragon's blood, Orb of stalwart 1 arriving in [1] turn.
Haters: 1 inquisitor

Bont da lifas
Followers: 300 OCD followers

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

OCD people: Look for an orb of stalwart
I: whisper at the minds of Kinesis's haters, attempting to convert them to my cause!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tax away 100 cultist from my fellow horrors, if I am unable to do this, get the skunk to tape a flier for the Tax Goat onto the tortoise, well convincing the Ruler that he can get some ice cream from Earth.

carp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ME: try and flood the haters though i doubt that i'll ever stop the haters from hating
cultists: use the damp maleable soil of the crater to aid in our new city but first i want steps to the bottom of the crater then a big hill with a shrine to me on top

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tax away 100 cultist from my fellow horrors, if I am unable to do this, get the skunk to tape a flier for the Tax Goat onto the tortoise, well convincing the Ruler that he can get some ice cream from Earth.
you can't do that because it's a range based power also what is this Ruler you speak of?
What do you think of the idea of ontological Possession?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16