Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Walk into one of the new catacombs under a massive town. Find a coffin with a body in it. Pick something up in a nearby room to wake the mummy. Leave your companions to fight and

Has done this
- 13 (61.9%)
Has not done this
- 8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: December 12, 2015, 10:52:18 pm

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Author Topic: Worst Thing Ever Done in Adventure Mode  (Read 44926 times)

Tlukle

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't you think my name is odd?
    • View Profile
Worst Thing Ever Done in Adventure Mode
« on: December 09, 2015, 09:09:06 am »

What is the worst thing you have ever done in Adventure mode for instance I once created and EPIC child army.
Alone on a hill I sat and thought oh what ever today might become not.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Thing Ever Done in Adventure Mode
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 09:20:48 am »

By worst you mean quailty or worst as in Bad ideas folks shouldn't do?
because worst thing you can possibly do in adventure mode is walk out at night at a low skill expecting nothing going to happen to you.

I mean you didn't turn those kids into vampires by feeding them from a restock supply of vamp blood at a bar.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 09:23:31 am by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Cerapter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 11:04:47 am »

Is this the part where we post a link to the story of that guy?

You know the one.
My anaconda man don't want none unless you got 5,000 cm3 of [SELECT_BP:LOWER_BODY:REAR][SELECT_ADDITIONAL_BP:UPPER_LEGS:REAR] hun.

Civilian squads: a suggestion regarding Dwarf Therapist, maintaining stock levels, independent workshop-usage and the military screen.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 11:24:36 am »

You know the one.
Given the OP, not unless you did it yourself (which hopefully you haven't.)
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 12:10:09 pm »

Strangled an elf child to death with its own thong.

10terrapin01

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS] [DF_HACK:APPALLING][USE_EXPLOIT:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 12:55:13 pm »

In adventure mode, I try maiming, but not killing as many dwarves as possible, trying to get them into legends mode and maybe my fort.
Unsurprisingly, no armless, legless, eyeless, earless, noseless, toothless, tongueless dwarves have ever migrated to my fort.
I want to tell you they were bad men, cephalo.  I want to tell you that with a better overseer the Fortress never would've gotten so bad someone would get offed in a pointless fisticuffs.
But the sad truth charlie?
It was inevitable.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 02:44:30 pm »

You know the one.

Wait I wanna read that. I heard it was messed up, but I don't know what it actually is.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

YHVH

• Bay Watcher
  • Batshit Insane God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 02:59:51 pm »

You know the one.
Yes, the story of [REDACTED]. We don't talk about [REDACTED].
So, now I have a moat filled with magma AND patrolled by ghosts. It is quite nice actually.

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 05:18:01 pm »

What is the worst thing you have ever done in Adventure mode for instance I once created and EPIC child army.

Robbed a merchant who was selling statues... he yelled out theif but no one helped him.
I brutally injured him then ran off with the rest.

killed off entire innocent hamlet... became known as a "villain"

"accidentally" murdered several babies while using them to grind my wrestling skill..hid their bodies in a pond behind the fort so no one would figure out I killed them (you can do that now)

knocked out a child and ripped off there fingers/toes one by one..then their ears...then their nose....then gouged their eyes...In fact I do that kind of thing a lot and not just to children... its fun to see how long people can last before bleeding to death.....

I enjoy doing that, its funny to see all the parts scattered around the body (just  a giant sphere of body parts scattered about)..oh whats that, oh its their left foot 3rd toe and their left ear!.

I usually butcher the person afterwards and keep their skull and maybe a finger as a trophy.

I usually fill up my waterskin with their blood while doing this as-well (if I'm running low on water)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:24:29 pm by Untrustedlife »
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 05:36:11 pm »

It is terrifying.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tlukle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2015, 06:02:38 pm »

By worst you mean quailty or worst as in Bad ideas folks shouldn't do?
because worst thing you can possibly do in adventure mode is walk out at night at a low skill expecting nothing going to happen to you.

I mean you didn't turn those kids into vampires by feeding them from a restock supply of vamp blood at a bar.
I mean like killing babies is a Horrible thing to do so like most evil or cruel thing ever done.

Tlukle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 06:06:28 pm »

I once slaughtered I bandit camp full of civilians because they were "with" the bad guys this included children I would guess about fifty of these. I once created an adventurer whose only goal was to kill as many dwarves as possible, his companions eventually put an end to this but the interim time and slaughter was "interesting".

Tlukle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2015, 06:09:54 pm »

Robbed a merchant who was selling statues... he yelled out theif but no one helped him.
I brutally injured him then ran off with the rest.

killed off entire innocent hamlet... became known as a "villain"

"accidentally" murdered several babies while using them to grind my wrestling skill..hid their bodies in a pond behind the fort so no one would figure out I killed them (you can do that now)

knocked out a child and ripped off there fingers/toes one by one..then their ears...then their nose....then gouged their eyes...In fact I do that kind of thing a lot and not just to children... its fun to see how long people can last before bleeding to death.....

I enjoy doing that, its funny to see all the parts scattered around the body (just  a giant sphere of body parts scattered about)..oh whats that, oh its their left foot 3rd toe and their left ear!.

I usually butcher the person afterwards and keep their skull and maybe a finger as a trophy.

I usually fill up my waterskin with their blood while doing this as-well (if I'm running low on water)
Me too, I always enjoyed killing people slowly and taking their skulls or preferably their heads as trophies that's cool.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2015, 06:58:12 pm »

I just fought a swordsmaster. After killing his entire bandit troop, I introduced myself and challenged him to single combat. He attacked me and after a long duel, I slashed his foot and smashed his toe, causing him to pass out. Then I wrestled away his sword, blinded both his eyes, and left my old sword in his chest.

Struslot Steelwound, you have met your match.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2015, 07:15:16 pm »

I'm fairly certain I got far too much enjoyment out Dwarven Kickball. Used the classic "initiate grab, initiate jump " trick to send a goblin flying. I then sprinted after its unconscious flying body, trying to time it so that I jump into it right as it lands, to juggle it. If you miss a well-timed jump, just jump again and keep trying to knock it about. Kept it going until the poor bastard's lower body gibbed.

Also, it's inevitable that someone will eventually recount the story of Orkbork Whatshisface and the modding-related horrors inflicted on the forum. =w=
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14