Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Walk into one of the new catacombs under a massive town. Find a coffin with a body in it. Pick something up in a nearby room to wake the mummy. Leave your companions to fight and

Has done this
- 13 (61.9%)
Has not done this
- 8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: December 12, 2015, 10:52:18 pm

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Worst Thing Ever Done in Adventure Mode  (Read 44907 times)

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: Worst Thing Ever Done in Adventure Mode
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2016, 12:54:54 pm »

Killed a elven princess after doing all her housework and killing local pests, she claimed I was a murderer so I suffocated her with one hand while fending off her cohorts with the other, I then chopped off her head, put it in my poke stripped her naked and burnt her trees, I then walked halfway across the world to an active volcano and threw her head into armoks blood jumping in after it.

That is...absolutely metal.

Seriously, more than half of DF adventures deserve to be made into some type of animated series.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2016, 02:06:03 pm »

It's called Korgoth and it didn't make it past the pilot.

I made someone drink their kid then told them a story about it, and also made someone drink a cage that they were in somehow, in new awful things.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2016, 02:09:52 pm »

Of course, Vanod Openedfires remains the most metal of adventurers. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=101941.0
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2016, 03:02:19 pm »

It's called Korgoth and it didn't make it past the pilot.

I made someone drink their kid then told them a story about it, and also made someone drink a cage that they were in somehow, in new awful things.

Has anyone tried feeding a gnome gnomeblight yet?
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

TheHossofMoss

• Bay Watcher
  • "Man muss Heu machen, solange die Sonne scheint."
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2016, 09:27:35 am »

Worst thing I've done in 2016? I slapped a Yak Cow on the ass ( I was just running south, and it fled into my path ) and then it kicked me in the neck, pulping my neck and upper spine, which led me to suffocate to death several ticks later.
On the Fifth Day of Axemas, my love saved the fort from...
Five sieging Werebeasts, four Giant Dingoes, three sneaky Thieves, two drunken Black bears, and a Titan killing spree!

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2016, 12:58:36 pm »

Haven't done much in adventure mode. I plan to max throwing and dodging and then kill elves by throwing other elves body parts at them tho :P
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2016, 03:44:16 am »

One of my characters had a thing about being a "pacifist".  He'd explicitly sneak up to bandits in bandit camps and cut off both their "upper arms", then run away and hide behind a tree.  One by one, he'd target each bandit then run away.  Once all the bandits were "disarmed", he'd leave the camp.  Over and over he did this.  Some of the bandits bled to death, but some didn't, and that was pleasing.  Later, he was able to do this to most of a sleeping army, then he started to target necromancers, because if they couldn't "gesture", then they didn't need to be "killed" either.  Goblin arms fell by the thousands, kobold arm by the dozens, (it kept them from regenning a clone, so that was good too.)  Finally, he turned to the royalty of all the races, including his own.  No-one of consequence was spared his pacifistic zeal.

Single-handedly  :P , he made the world more safe to live in, even though most people of consequence had been "disarmed". (The were-creatures, regrettably, had had to be put down, because their arms were able to grow back each time they changed form, and that just wouldn't do in a world filled with "unarmed" potential victims.)  He'd saved his own High Treasure and his Queen for last.  They didn't put up much of a fight, just stumbled back in horrified surprise as >snicker snakk!< their "upper arms" were removed at the elbow. 

With his Queen lying on the floor, stubs gushing fountains of blue blood, he finally breathed a sigh of peace.  His great work had been completed.  He turned his back to the horrors of the last few years and exited the city.  His plan was to seek out the first group of bandits he had "disarmed", seek them out and join them as their king, or find their abandoned camp and retire there as a hermit of the woods, living in peace and harmony with nature for the rest of his days.

Moral to this story:  If you ever meet an old hermit in the forest, who smiles, squints his eyes and says "Don't worry, I'm a pacifist.",
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 03:53:20 am by Timeless Bob »
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2016, 12:13:52 am »

Dear god that's terrible.

Now I need to mod in a meat-tornado.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2016, 09:57:55 am »

I wanted to see what the bone carving stuff was like, so I killed a turkey and decided to make some bone figurines, I made a few bone figurines of myself being mutilated and sold them to someone for 3 golden coins and a silver coin. I can now live a peaceful life of killing animals and making bone figurines of myself being mutilated among other things. Amazing. c:
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2016, 01:24:46 pm »

I wanted to see what the bone carving stuff was like, so I killed a turkey and decided to make some bone figurines, I made a few bone figurines of myself being mutilated and sold them to someone for 3 golden coins and a silver coin. I can now live a peaceful life of killing animals and making bone figurines of myself being mutilated among other things. Amazing. c:

Slightly off-topic and cross-posting from reddit's DF sub, but I'm absolutely loving the new custom image making:

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2016, 07:52:10 pm »

ya I accidentally posted here instead of the what's going on in your adventure thread. c: Oops Such is life.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

LlamaLlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2016, 03:28:45 pm »

Strangled an elf child to death with its own thong.
Hell, that's tuesday morning.

LlamaLlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2016, 03:30:48 pm »

What is the worst thing you have ever done in Adventure mode for instance I once created and EPIC child army.

Robbed a merchant who was selling statues... he yelled out theif but no one helped him.
I brutally injured him then ran off with the rest.

killed off entire innocent hamlet... became known as a "villain"

"accidentally" murdered several babies while using them to grind my wrestling skill..hid their bodies in a pond behind the fort so no one would figure out I killed them (you can do that now)

knocked out a child and ripped off there fingers/toes one by one..then their ears...then their nose....then gouged their eyes...In fact I do that kind of thing a lot and not just to children... its fun to see how long people can last before bleeding to death.....

I enjoy doing that, its funny to see all the parts scattered around the body (just  a giant sphere of body parts scattered about)..oh whats that, oh its their left foot 3rd toe and their left ear!.

I usually butcher the person afterwards and keep their skull and maybe a finger as a trophy.

I usually fill up my waterskin with their blood while doing this as-well (if I'm running low on water)
Do you hear voices in your head to?

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 19, 2016, 04:13:03 pm »

Strangled an elf child to death with its own thong.
You can't strangle people with items.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 19, 2016, 04:53:16 pm »

I'm fireproof, my spit is hot enough to set people on fire, so I've been spitting on people and strangling them while they burn, then hitting people with their burning corpses, as seen above.

I forgot to grab a picture but I actually gave someone the still burning body of their boss (and a leaf so they accepted the trade) but the first time they stuck it in their quiver so it didn't hurt.

I rectified that the next... few... times I did this.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14