Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Walk into one of the new catacombs under a massive town. Find a coffin with a body in it. Pick something up in a nearby room to wake the mummy. Leave your companions to fight and

Has done this
- 13 (61.9%)
Has not done this
- 8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: December 12, 2015, 10:52:18 pm

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: Worst Thing Ever Done in Adventure Mode  (Read 44471 times)

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Thing Ever Done in Adventure Mode
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2018, 12:21:06 am »

Many versions ago, there was a lord who sent me on a suicide mission and got all of my companions killed. When I returned, he refused to give me further missions. I took my axe out and beheaded his family after killing his guards, and then I lured him out into the forest.

I proceeded to wrestle him, rip his face off, gouge his eyes, break every extremity that could be locked and broken, and pulled out all of his teeth. He passed out from pain, so I lit the tree he fell on on fire and stood back, pelting him with the severed heads of those he knew. His ribs were shattered multiple times and at some point I think his skull was fractured.

He woke up just in time to watch himself burn.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2018, 10:19:53 am »

I savescummed a couple of times to avoid death. It was some time ago, like last year byt I still hate myself for that

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2018, 10:33:36 am »

I savescummed a couple of times to avoid death. It was some time ago, like last year byt I still hate myself for that
Reported. I can't believe you'd do something so sick and disgusting with DF. You have to understand, when you post such horrific stories, you not only darken yourself, but you also tarnish Toady One's reputation.
jk
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2018, 10:37:25 am »

I'm so sorry I...I just wanted to git gud :'(

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2018, 12:02:17 am »

There is no redemption for you. What you did is worse than that guy. You should leave the forums and delete your DF.

All jokes aside, DF is a singleplayer game. If you cheat, it's not like you'll get banned or something. I savescummed a few times when I was planning to bring about the Age of Death.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 01:58:00 am by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

hertggf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2018, 09:21:38 am »

I once set a family of giants on fire just so there would be a "pool of giant grease" that I could fill a waterskin with and find out what it cooled down into.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2018, 06:03:19 pm »

I once set a little girl on fire so i could steal her clothes in the brief moment between her death and where they would catch fire. This was in a version of the game where clothes didnt just appear lying around and i was a human outsider, so you had to murder somebody to get pants. But attacking someone makes you an instant unforgiveable enemy of the entire civilization. But setting the lawn on fire underneath a child didnt, and still doesnt, count as murder.
Its okay though, i talked to her while she burned. She didnt have any opinion of this predicament.

I have set many people i dont like on fire, but very rarely for any reason so petty as to steal their clothes. Except boredom. Sometimes its just more amusing to burn the village to the ground than to actually try to solve their problems the heroic way.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 15, 2018, 08:37:29 pm »

I once set a little girl on fire so i could steal her
I have set many people i dont like on fire, but very rarely for any reason so petty as to steal their clothes. Except boredom. Sometimes its just more amusing to burn the village to the ground than to actually try to solve their problems the heroic way.
I'd do that more often if fire didn't spread so damn slow.

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #144 on: July 15, 2018, 09:21:42 pm »

Sometimes its just more amusing to burn the village to the ground than to actually try to solve their problems the heroic way.

Now let's be real by "heroic way" you probably means "murder someone else" in some fashion

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 15, 2018, 11:18:10 pm »

I once - oh, I already posted about that.
I got into the habit of throwing people into rivers just before the sun set and they froze solid at one point. That was fun.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2018, 03:17:21 am »

Obok MeatGod

I knew that sooner or later, the MeatGod will re-emerge from the depths!

I once conquered half a continent as a necromancer and led my undead army through glaciers to conquer the other half.

Also using the overpowered throwing, I managed to gouge out eyes of a trader with two successful coin throws. Couldn't ever repeat this thing.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 03:21:12 am by Dark One »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 17, 2018, 09:26:56 pm »

so this thread still about (given the really old comments I made in the thread) Blunders in adventure mode? what I did recently was bean one of my companions in the back of their heads taking it cleanly off with a projectile when targeting someone I thought was out of the way.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 09:29:00 pm by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

recneps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 17, 2018, 11:54:05 pm »

With my first adventurer - a swordsman - I took a crossbowman and a pikeman to a bandit camp. I would sneak up and attack them invisibly and then we'd kill them. The first two died really easily. Both of them tried to yield, except when I demanded items from the first one, he said "Over my dead body!" I didn't bother asking the second. The leader, however, was something more than human. My opening strike was a heavy slash to the throat, which mangled the tissue and harmed his spinal cord.. My crossbowman shot his hand, shattering his wrist and making him drop his weapon. The pikeman stabbed his leg, and he fell over. While he was on the ground, I stabbed his upper body. My sword pierced his heart and opened a major artery. I then bit out both of his eyes and his tongue - each one taking several bites - until he bled to death. Throughout this, the crossbowman and pikeman were still attacking him. Meaning, this dude had his heart torn open, his neck mangled, his leg broken, his wrist shattered.. And he still took a long time to die. Oh, he never lost consciousness. Throughout this all he kept trying and failing to bite my legs.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #149 on: July 18, 2018, 09:30:31 am »

I modded in a supervirus once.

It was a gas that, upon being breathed in, made the infectee more gregarious and also gave them the ability to breathe the same gas as a GREEETING.  This would last for several minutes, after which it would gradually cause their personality to become more prone to violence.  Finally, it would make them go berserk and attack everyone in sight.  Shortly after this, if they were still alive, it would cause them to vomit and slowly bleed out of every orifice and die in a pool of their own bloody vomit.

I spread it to a single villager in a huge, densely-populated city of thousands and followed them around (using a creature that was immune to the effects, of course).  Within minutes, every last one of them was dead.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14