Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Walk into one of the new catacombs under a massive town. Find a coffin with a body in it. Pick something up in a nearby room to wake the mummy. Leave your companions to fight and

Has done this
- 13 (61.9%)
Has not done this
- 8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: December 12, 2015, 10:52:18 pm

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Author Topic: Worst Thing Ever Done in Adventure Mode  (Read 44472 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Thread of child abusers Confessions
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2015, 09:11:20 pm »

By worst you mean quailty or worst as in Bad ideas folks shouldn't do?
because worst thing you can possibly do in adventure mode is walk out at night at a low skill expecting nothing going to happen to you.

I mean you didn't turn those kids into vampires by feeding them from a restock supply of vamp blood at a bar.
I mean like killing babies is a Horrible thing to do so like most evil or cruel thing ever done.
oh, I used to post adv evil research studies in long time ago but honestly nothing I'm doing now is going to top Olon Toolpalace the 'first' adventurer's child who half Cat and half Dwarf mostly due to the Carp was too far away when the experiment was taking place. I mean yeah she got mauled by wolves when I took her out adventuring but it was a month no year long research on something I thought was impossible and this was way back like 40d era back. I mean maybe that time I attempted to make a bogeyman civ but the idea of sparking the cackling in a bogeyman site to mass wipe a huge group seems like a jerkish thing to do but an easy jerkish thing to do.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 09:14:41 pm by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Thing Ever Done in Adventure Mode
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2015, 09:40:40 pm »

Walk into one of the new catacombs under a massive town.
Find a coffin with a body in it.
Pick something up in a nearby room to wake the mummy.
Leave your companions to fight and die.
Run upstairs, leading the horde to freedom.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Dumbest Thing Ever Done in Adventure Mode
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2015, 10:25:47 pm »

Walk into one of the new catacombs under a massive town.
Find a coffin with a body in it.
Pick something up in a nearby room to wake the mummy.
Leave your companions to fight and die.
Run upstairs, leading the horde to freedom.
now I want to post in this thread Worst Dumbest things ever done in adventure mode.
another worst would be attempting to do this but Not getting a Mummy so you reanimate them and exit out only to find out these new companions don't react to music as your old lively ones when human skeletons don't dance that's when you realize the path you taken was a wrong one.

also leaving a zombie to wait for you while you retire in a tavern to write young adult books all day.
oh that and rolling up a character whom pacifist and forcing them to commit acts of violence.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2015, 11:42:38 pm »

That reminds me.

On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 12:28:03 am »

I just know this is going to end badly.

Worst thing eh? I don't know, I've never been that creative in my slaughtering, I suppose cutting off someones limbs and blinding them so I can use them as a punching bag is terrible.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 12:38:33 am »

You know this can only end in someone modding in genitals again.

Only this time, we have a flag for geldable bodyparts, so the newest batch of horror can and will take a whole new direction. ;w;
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Nep Nep

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of Za Warudo
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 06:32:53 am »

You know this can only end in someone modding in genitals again.

Only this time, we have a flag for geldable bodyparts, so the newest batch of horror can and will take a whole new direction. ;w;
We don't talk about THAT

I'd say with my adventurer traveling with another Adventurer as a preformer, after a long success in preforming, retiring to a peaceful life, only for the old adventurer to murder everyone in the band troupe, making it collapse from all the betrayal and murder from what was once their friend.
Waluigi rushes to aid him, but not before warning Bowser, "Don't expect mouth-to-mouth!"

Moddan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2015, 06:44:11 am »

Robbed a merchant who was selling statues... he yelled out theif but no one helped him.
I brutally injured him then ran off with the rest.

killed off entire innocent hamlet... became known as a "villain"

"accidentally" murdered several babies while using them to grind my wrestling skill..hid their bodies in a pond behind the fort so no one would figure out I killed them (you can do that now)

knocked out a child and ripped off there fingers/toes one by one..then their ears...then their nose....then gouged their eyes...In fact I do that kind of thing a lot and not just to children... its fun to see how long people can last before bleeding to death.....

I enjoy doing that, its funny to see all the parts scattered around the body (just  a giant sphere of body parts scattered about)..oh whats that, oh its their left foot 3rd toe and their left ear!.

I usually butcher the person afterwards and keep their skull and maybe a finger as a trophy.

I usually fill up my waterskin with their blood while doing this as-well (if I'm running low on water)

Get help!1

1) on formating your posts and the use of punctuation marks

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2015, 07:29:45 am »

Oh man, there's tons of terrible things I did, dunno which one is the worst though.
I once kicked a baby in the lower a body until it exploded.

Another time, I cut off a centaur bandit leaders' limbs, gouged out his eyes, knocked his teeth out and spilled his guts. I used fast travel so he wouldn't bleed out and left him alive.

I did something similar to a human, except I only mangled his face and cut off his hands. He later migrated to a fort of mine, and was completely useless, only spamming "Cancel clean self: Too injured" messages.

Lastly, I roleplayed as a human supremacist character and went off slaughtering entire towns to purge them of other races than my own. Lord Garithos would be proud.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2015, 10:51:09 am »

Another time, I cut off a centaur bandit leaders' limbs, gouged out his eyes, knocked his teeth out and spilled his guts. I used fast travel so he wouldn't bleed out and left him alive.

Not cruel enough unless you sever the guts beforehand. Can gutless creatures in fortress mode starve, by the way? o3o
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2015, 11:27:15 am »

Not cruel enough unless you sever the guts beforehand. Can gutless creatures in fortress mode starve, by the way? o3o
Wow, this is "not cruel enough" for DF? Making someone a blind quadriplegic with their stomach cut open and their intestines out of their body? Holy shit, I think we've gone a bit too far at some point. I mean aside from he-who-shall-not-be-named, where do we draw the line at "cruel enough"?

Dunno about gutless creatures starving though. Didn't try it with that guy because he'd bleed to death before I could leave the camp premises to stop him from dying.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2015, 11:40:25 am »

Unless you're at the point or Orkbork Whatshisface (fuck it, that's my new nickname for he-who-shall-not-be-named) or mermaid exploitation, you can usually afford to pack in more cruelty. o3o

Especially since I'm not sure whether wait-healing NPCs will actually leave them healed with their guts still exposed, so the only way to permanently ruin that particular part would be a disembowel-and-sever. I would assume it'd heal correctly barring malpractice in fortress mode.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2015, 12:19:30 pm »

I regularly grind misc. object user by beating bandits to death with their own limbs.  Which I acquire by biting off.  I also like to acquire notoriety by removing bits from people and then letting them go.  Honestly, if it weren't for the utter lack of graphics this game would be like medieval fantasy Mortal Kombat crossed with GTA.

Also, I once role-played a goblin who would sneak around at night to pinch off the noses of children and collect them in a bag.  By the time I was killed, I had over 30 of them.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2015, 12:54:52 pm »

"Got your nose!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

YHVH

• Bay Watcher
  • Batshit Insane God
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2015, 02:23:00 pm »

"Got your nose!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's a runny nose. Better go catch it.
So, now I have a moat filled with magma AND patrolled by ghosts. It is quite nice actually.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14