Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Walk into one of the new catacombs under a massive town. Find a coffin with a body in it. Pick something up in a nearby room to wake the mummy. Leave your companions to fight and

Has done this
- 13 (61.9%)
Has not done this
- 8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: December 12, 2015, 10:52:18 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Worst Thing Ever Done in Adventure Mode  (Read 44891 times)

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Thing Ever Done in Adventure Mode
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2015, 12:42:11 pm »

You know, now I am sorely tempted to mod in genitals solely for the purpose of gelding NPCs and filling a mug...
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2015, 01:00:23 pm »

no.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2015, 01:02:35 pm »

I was in fact suggesting a mug full of severed parts, not a mug full of what I know you were thinking about. :V
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Uzu Bash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2015, 01:13:24 pm »

It's probably not as satisfying, but you could assume the package is part of the lower body package, and feed that to them.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2015, 01:20:31 pm »

I found a chieftess, who, looking at Legends Viewer, had no living relatives. Her kids were all killed by beasts and night creatures, and her spouse was murdered by... her.

I slit her throat.

Uzu Bash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2015, 02:27:26 pm »

During a civil war, I saw a child wailing on an unconscious priest and screaming on top of the walls. I don't know what he did to that kid, but I assumed it must've been awful. I put a pick through his head, and the brat spit at me and accused me of murder. I bodyslammed him off the parapet, 13 z-lvls up.

Nikow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2015, 03:42:05 pm »

I found a chieftess, who, looking at Legends Viewer, had no living relatives. Her kids were all killed by beasts and night creatures, and her spouse was murdered by... her.

I slit her throat.
It was mercy.
In my fortress dwarves are dying from old age.
Dwarven wine is a little bit like good chicken soup:  solid at room temperature.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2015, 05:12:34 pm »

On the exact opposite end of the scale, I enjoy giving crutches to people wounded in brawls. I makes me feel happy when they stand up on it and then say how they were happy to acquire an item.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2015, 05:39:33 pm »

I wish you could force stuff down people's mouths. I'd make an adventurer who goes around and shoves socks, vomit and guts down people's mouths.

December 12, the day before everyone learn how to cram stuff down peoples throats by getting them to drink it. and leading to folks cramming spiders and poisonious rats into booze barrels and getting folks to drink that.

Hahaha, didn't make the connection.
I still need to do that myself, experiment a bit with various substances...heh heh.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2015, 06:42:30 pm »

On the exact opposite end of the scale, I enjoy giving crutches to people wounded in brawls. I makes me feel happy when they stand up on it and then say how they were happy to acquire an item.
...why did I never think of that?

Uzu Bash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2015, 07:24:04 pm »

...why did I never think of that?
I always care a spare crutch, but unfortunately giving it out to someone in need doesn't score "Help someone" points.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2015, 08:17:41 pm »

I've made crutches for injured comrades before, but the only time I really needed them, I was knee-deep in enemy territory and more concerned with defending one of the only survivors of my troupe until she could regain consciousness.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Maikcollos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2015, 08:49:55 pm »

I blinded, demanuated and depedetated an entire city. They are all blind torsos now.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2015, 09:04:35 pm »

I blinded, demanuated and depedetated an entire city. They are all blind torsos now.

Did you remember to disembowel them, sever their guts, and geld the males too?
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Killgoth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2015, 12:42:50 am »

I wish you could force stuff down people's mouths. I'd make an adventurer who goes around and shoves socks, vomit and guts down people's mouths.

December 12, the day before everyone learn how to cram stuff down peoples throats by getting them to drink it. and leading to folks cramming spiders and poisonious rats into booze barrels and getting folks to drink that.
You mean feeding people vampire blood. The only thing that remains to be seen is if the vampires in DF are like those in the Anne Rice mythos....do child vampires age?

« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 12:53:12 am by Killgoth »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14