Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Can You Increase Attributes In A Creature Variation?  (Read 453 times)

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
Can You Increase Attributes In A Creature Variation?
« on: December 12, 2015, 06:20:36 pm »

Can you increase attributes in a creature variation? Like, a constant increase of attributes. So if I made a new dwarf with this creature variation applied, and a new human with it applied, it could increase both of their strength levels while still keeping dwarves stronger? That's the kind of thing I want to do. I've never used creature variations before though, and they seem quite confusing, but from what it seems you can only add or modify tokens, but I don't know if there's any tokens that add to an attribute other than just setting the value higher which would mean all creatures with the variation applied are at the same level.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
Re: Can You Increase Attributes In A Creature Variation?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 01:16:52 pm »

You can use variables and adjust accordingly when you make the reaction - the gait variations do that - but as far as I know you can't make any real mathematical operations.