Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: B12 Livestreams and Channels  (Read 902 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
B12 Livestreams and Channels
« on: February 08, 2017, 03:12:36 am »

MaximumZero, your friendly neighborhood facepuncher here with a repository thread of streams run by your very own forumites. This thread is for those of you who run twitch channels, youtube channels, or upload your video elsewhere on the net, or those of you who are looking for something to watch.

I've created a google doc here for the list of channels. I've started the doc sheet with my buddy's channel that I'm usually on when they're streaming Overwatch (Riders of the Salt,) and a channel that's actually worth watching and frequently updates with high quality content, hosted by Sappho (Aira Plays Games.) I cannot stress enough how much I highly, highly, highly recommend waching Aira Plays Games.

If you want your channel added, post below and I'll try to keep up.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 03:15:43 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: B12 Livestreams and Channels
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 03:47:12 pm »

GUNINANRUNIN's YouTube videos, feat. GiglameshDespair, adwarf, Xanmyral, and Blade Master Model 42. I post Let's Plays, art videos, and the occasional shitpost.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 08:31:37 am »

I cannot stress enough how much I highly, highly, highly recommend waching Aira Plays Games.

:P *blush* Thank you!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 08:38:40 am »

I cannot stress enough how much I highly, highly, highly recommend waching Aira Plays Games.
I'm gonna PTW as a personal note--having little time, and only watching the linkie here about Sappho: Her stuff is gold. :3 It's casual, and fun, and awesome.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 02:53:32 am »

Aw, shucks. You guys really are too kind. I only wish my view count reflected your enthusiasm. :P I'm getting fewer and fewer views on all of my videos. I don't know if they're just boring or what. If any of you guys who do like the videos want to help out, please do spread the word to anyone who might enjoy watching. It's rather disheartening to put so much work into videos and then see the view count decline from 40 in the first video of a series to 20 in the second video and only 10 in the third... :( Even Farming Valley, which many viewers have said is their main reason for subscribing to me, is declining sharply. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get more viewers or make my videos more interesting, I'd certainly be open to trying new things.

karhell

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_A_MOLPY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2017, 07:26:56 am »

Aw, shucks. You guys really are too kind. I only wish my view count reflected your enthusiasm. :P I'm getting fewer and fewer views on all of my videos. I don't know if they're just boring or what. If any of you guys who do like the videos want to help out, please do spread the word to anyone who might enjoy watching. It's rather disheartening to put so much work into videos and then see the view count decline from 40 in the first video of a series to 20 in the second video and only 10 in the third... :( Even Farming Valley, which many viewers have said is their main reason for subscribing to me, is declining sharply. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get more viewers or make my videos more interesting, I'd certainly be open to trying new things.
Just subscribed for future reference. I'll try to blitz your videos when I have the time ^^