Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Legacy of Ebbak Hoistedbooks  (Read 559 times)

Klitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Legacy of Ebbak Hoistedbooks
« on: December 17, 2015, 06:51:44 pm »

Ebbak Hoistedbooks certainly hoisted many of her own books around the library of Pageprices back over a hundred years ago, not limited to her ability to win competitions in the annual "Festival of Birth" thrown by the Bright Empire, but what does this famous book writer have to do with a crazy elf found deep within an abandoned Fortress?

The current year is 256, and just recently in a reclaimed fortress known as Jungletour, an elf found in the abandoned halls named Eliye Tonerisethe was found and killed by the dwarvern militia, curious as the fortress had been ruined for quite some time, and without any known cause ever revealed, the quest for reason began.

The first order of business was to compile modern day evidence sources, which has already been done.

WARNING: Wall of Text, raw copy, may be hard or incoherent.)

(( So far, this is just a little thing I'm doing that I'd thought I'd share. I'll post more as I discover more, and hopefully I can find out why Jungletour was abandoned without looking too much into legends mode? :D ))
"A giant cave bat, a giant cave swallow, and a troll wander into my fort's cagetraps..."