Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Dark Rolls - The Last RTD [5/6]  (Read 9155 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Rolls - The Last RTD [5/6]
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2018, 12:20:56 pm »

Ferreolus takes this opportunity to recover his breath and attemps to tend to his wounds before chasing after the monster. Be careful and try to avoid and surpirse attacks with my shield up.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2018, 01:41:48 pm »

I use minor heal on Ferreolus, if I can I then use Mana drain on what is powering the barrier which will hopefully destroy the barrier or weaken it this will not take long to get through
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2018, 01:53:24 pm »

Try to find another way into the tower, and have my bow ready for whatever enemy lies within.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2018, 03:25:06 am »

Updating in a few days.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2018, 06:55:43 am »

Try to find another way into the tower, and have my bow ready for whatever enemy lies within.
assist them in getting inside. Look for a low window or something.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2018, 08:54:26 am »

To be honest, I'm actually hoping the others fail to open the barrier so I can fight this monster alone and either get a lot of xp or discover the consequences of death.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2018, 10:48:38 am »

To be honest, I'm actually hoping the others fail to open the barrier so I can fight this monster alone and either get a lot of xp or discover the consequences of death.
And I am hoping to find a way in so I can perform medical experiments on your character.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2018, 10:51:18 am »

I meanwhile, think finding a way around the problem will help. And Rope, always good to have rope.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2018, 04:17:13 pm »

This is taking longer than expected. There are different things that keep my busy, but even when I have some more time I can't get enough motivation to actually start writing a turn for this game. I have more motivation to start writing Undead Hunt sequel than continue this game, but I'm heading abroad next week and I'll have limited access to internet for a week or two, so I'll have more time to decide whether to continue Dark Rolls or not.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2018, 04:32:33 pm »

This is taking longer than expected. There are different things that keep my busy, but even when I have some more time I can't get enough motivation to actually start writing a turn for this game. I have more motivation to start writing Undead Hunt sequel than continue this game, but I'm heading abroad next week and I'll have limited access to internet for a week or two, so I'll have more time to decide whether to continue Dark Rolls or not.
That's fine. Take as much time as you need. Just let us know when you're back. o/
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2018, 04:49:30 pm »

If it takes a while, it takes a while.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2018, 04:52:02 pm »

That's fine. Take as much time as you need. Just let us know when you're back. o/
It's alright. I think I know how you're feeling, I might be having the exact same thing regarding my own RTD.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]