Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 268938 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1245 on: July 30, 2016, 10:44:18 pm »

Attempt to remove my muzzle so I can volunteer for a mission.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: July 30, 2016, 11:36:56 pm »

Mission 1 it is.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: July 31, 2016, 12:42:30 am »

Darn, I can't fly with my bow like this either. I need to master that flying lizard form then...
 I'll try again to master that flying lizard form I couldnt seem to get right before, after spending some time experimenting with sprite magic, seeing its nature and what it can do.
I wish Senna felt okay telling me why she fought with her dad and uncle. But I can't force her to tell me. I have to wait for her to feel up for it on her own.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: July 31, 2016, 01:04:24 am »

Mission three! It's a heave-ho, hi-ho, coming round the plains...

Also, see if I can manage to drool up a vial (maybe see if my new friends have delicious-smelling contraband extremely far out of my price range to tempt me). If yes, get that super dangerous potion made before I go.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 02:24:15 am by Harry Baldman »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: July 31, 2016, 02:00:00 am »

Attempt to remove my muzzle so I can volunteer for a mission.
muzzled removed  ::)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: July 31, 2016, 03:26:20 am »

Mission two! Stealing baubles and wreaking havoc is the perfect role for this character.
If these motherfuckers would take this fucking magic suppressor off me, that is.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: July 31, 2016, 05:47:13 am »

I'll go with mission two as I feel my skills will be best suited there also loot.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: July 31, 2016, 10:31:12 am »

Volunteer for mission three.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: July 31, 2016, 10:36:35 am »

Not sure what mission to go on with Ebony. Mission one works for someone who is relatively sane, and identifying magic might help with people who are holding out on some info. Mission two works with her spells; Two attacking spells, a healing spell, and Identify Magic to find the artifact. No particular opinion on Mission 3 besides that it seems to be a combat mission.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: July 31, 2016, 12:09:08 pm »

I'll volunteer for mission 1. I hope  in mission one there are also some water areas.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 01:20:18 pm by Loki987 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: July 31, 2016, 01:25:01 pm »

I'll volunteer for mission 3.

As for the leeches, find something to use as a bucket lid first. Then, and only then, put some leeches in the bucket and close it with the lid asap, keeping it tight and closed until I can dump them in the cell room.

If succesful, go report succes to the overseer.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: July 31, 2016, 04:21:26 pm »

I volunteer for mission 2.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: July 31, 2016, 04:38:25 pm »

The Eye requests service under a capable officer, but is otherwise uncaring as to deployments.

Though, if pressed, it would suggest that Dar seems to wish its help with certain personal matters that would best be served by deployment on M1, and that it additionally enjoyed serving under Aylia.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: August 01, 2016, 07:13:20 am »

looks like I'v egot six for mission 1, four for mission 2, and three for mission 3. I've been waiting to see if anyone else volunteers, and it took me a while to realize that's thirteen players, which is about what we've been running lately.

Two. it sounds fun. Volunteere and gather my weapons, bag, and any armor I have. Try to get that power boosting potion in a vial on hand so O can take it when needed for an emergency
you trading in the fang, or three of your fingers?

Darn, I can't fly with my bow like this either. I need to master that flying lizard form then...
 I'll try again to master that flying lizard form I couldnt seem to get right before, after spending some time experimenting with sprite magic, seeing its nature and what it can do.
I wish Senna felt okay telling me why she fought with her dad and uncle. But I can't force her to tell me. I have to wait for her to feel up for it on her own.
For sprite magic, well, you feel out of sorts here at Omega Base in sprite form. it feels like yo uare disconnected, disoriented, and lethargic. The few plants respond halfheartedly to your greetings, and seem barely perkier than they were beforehand. You do manage a bit of a dust devil, but it barely distracts an Omega who walks right through it, lowering their head slightly as they do, but otherwise continuing without effort. You didn't have this trouble with the ice magic in cat form. You switch to flying lizard. It's about four feet long, and has genuine wings, rather than merely skin flaps between forelegs and hind. This form soaks up the sun and feels more comfortable in the heat here, though that does make it lethargic. On the other hand, the air tastes oddly dusty or gritty or something. Hard to explain, but it's an unpleasant taste. Ah well, you push your self to climb a rock, leap, and soar a bit. Flapping your wings, you get some decent altitude, but it is difficult to stay up high for long. Still, you work out some differences between this form and your normal flying form, and are reasonably confident that this could be a strong alternative. It could carry your bow, and it's claws and teeth could be quite effective should the need or opportunity arise to use them.

Mission three! It's a heave-ho, hi-ho, coming round the plains...

Also, see if I can manage to drool up a vial (maybe see if my new friends have delicious-smelling contraband extremely far out of my price range to tempt me). If yes, get that super dangerous potion made before I go.

There are ways, and there are ways. You find a way, and take your sweeat asnd spit to the potioneer. He takes them, and brings you inside to wait while he sets up. After some time, the potion is brewing, and he comes in with a silver knife and a silver drip pan and pricks your elbow. the blood runs pretty freely, for longer than you expect, before he orders you to staunch it and hastens off with the precious cargo. You feel lightheaded and dizzy, leaning back against a cool stone wall and closing your eyes against the spin of the room. that doesn't really help, so you open them again and just bear it. The potioneer returns and informs you that the potion will be ready before you leave for the mission. ((so, just add it to yor inventory now, but no using it until mision time. It'll keep if you want to store it, though. I'm not preventing you from using it at Omega, just keeping the timeline together))

Mission two! Stealing baubles and wreaking havoc is the perfect role for this character.
If these motherfuckers would take this fucking magic suppressor off me, that is.

they probably will, when they are ready to send you. At lest they didn't toss you back into the atrium. So feel free to blink to your black heart's content.

Not sure what mission to go on with Ebony. Mission one works for someone who is relatively sane, and identifying magic might help with people who are holding out on some info. Mission two works with her spells; Two attacking spells, a healing spell, and Identify Magic to find the artifact. No particular opinion on Mission 3 besides that it seems to be a combat mission.
three needs another volunteer, or I will be stuffing those guys into the other two. Otherwise, eeney meeney miney moe is an excellent choice. 2 and 3 are both combat missions. Both are to loot and destroy, though three has a greater emphasis on potentially keeping some things intact. If they can swing it. I'm sure someone would be quite grateful if they did. But if not, eh, no biggie.

also, three right now has two bruisers, one conman, and one (of the bruisers) with some magical talent, while 2 has a demon, a psycho, a lizardman, and a zombie.

I'll volunteer for mission 1. I hope  in mission one there are also some water areas.
It's a temperate region, and you will be starting in a city on the coast. I bet there's probably some water in the ocean over there.

I'll volunteer for mission 3.

As for the leeches, find something to use as a bucket lid first. Then, and only then, put some leeches in the bucket and close it with the lid asap, keeping it tight and closed until I can dump them in the cell room.

If succesful, go report succes to the overseer.

You look around the room, but find nothing quite lid like except ... "How mad would you be if your rug got a little damp?" "Oh please don't."

If I didn't acknowledge your post, it's bprobably because it was just a "put me in this mission" post. I did so. Here's the current list:

M1: Dar, Eye, Noir, Aylia, Terrance, Samuel
M2: Varion, Corvo, Korvash, Solam
M3: Fiddler, Clunkers, Mongo.

Undecided: Ebony.

Miss anyone?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: August 01, 2016, 09:28:56 am »

I shift through plantbeing, bluebell fairy, and water nymph, getting a feel for the forms themselves and for how they react to the different environment.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 194