Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 268972 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1980 on: March 02, 2017, 02:55:35 pm »

((Hmmm… Oz, I think I’m going to shelve my marginally more serious character concept I’ve been planning to use in favor of a hummingbird demon, because why not.))

Name of Character: Pas’qet
Race: Thrumling

Stats:
Strength: 0
Constitution: 0
Speed: +2
Dexterity: +1
Intelligence: -1
Memory: -1
Will: -1
Charisma: -1

Skills:
Unarmed combat: +2
Blunt weapons: 0
Sharp weapons: 0
Ranged weapons: 0
Magic: 0
Medicine: -1
General knowledge: -1
Skill Mastery/specialization: 0
  • Poky Bits- Growing up on the streets of whatever hell he’s from, Pas’qet learned to use his natural weapons to great effect.
  • Phase Shift- Pas’qet can consciously alter the speed at which the exotic matter composing his body vibrates, allow him to slow or speed himself up relative to his surroundings.The faster he quivers, the more energy he expends (and the sooner he must return to his regular frequency), and vice versa.
  • Void Beak- Pas'qet can suck up things that physics say Pas’qet has no business sucking up with that proboscis mouth thing of his. Small animals, large animals, unreasonable quantities of liquids, whatever. Watch your organs, he’s known to nip those too.

Description: A highly energetic minor demon with a humanoid body, the head of a hummingbird, and the spines of a porcupine. Obviously those are scaled up, he doesn’t have a tiny head or toothpicks on his back. He can talk, but… Well, he’s about as articulate as you would expect a creature with no lips and a brain the size of a walnut to be.

How did you become part of the Omega Legion?
Found wandering by the side of the road by a passing patrol, wearing oversized wizard robes and what appeared to be a pelt of some sort wrapped around his head. After a heated exchange, during which the officers requested to see Pas’qet’s papers four or five times, and Pas’qet insisted loudly and repeatedly that he was a “real humanly man” while waving his arms and his proboscis at them angrily, he was arrested and shortly thereafter sentenced to service in the Legion.

Background:
Spoiler: long (click to show/hide)

Almost forgot. Approved. Good character! Welcome back, Doc. He's out and about in the Omega Canyon for now.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: March 02, 2017, 03:50:40 pm »

Follow there directions
Rolland gurmbles, clenching his fists
"Butcher slay you, I am not that big of a damn idiot you van talk normaly! Anyways thanks for the help."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: March 03, 2017, 05:14:06 pm »

I float upward, defloat and try to crawl through the space.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: March 03, 2017, 05:15:38 pm »

See how many pieces I can put the blob into.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: March 05, 2017, 01:19:46 am »

Follow there directions
Rolland gurmbles, clenching his fists
"Butcher slay you, I am not that big of a damn idiot you van talk normaly! Anyways thanks for the help."
hmm, int and memory are normal, so no roll, you find the hallway of hte sages, and discover a few active bodies down the hallway. Sounds like an argument in one of the labs or classrooms or whatever. another room has a few rather sleepy looking beings all sitting around in a cloud of thick, bitter smoke, some of the rooms look private or are locked. Ther eare a couple of beings reading in one room.

I float upward, defloat and try to crawl through the space.
You manage to get under the tendrils fine, barely taking any hits at all, and come out in a room full of insects. like knee deep, crawling on the walls, falling off the ceiling. THey waste no time at all crawling onto you. You have a feeling that spraying these with devil's dust might possibly send them into a panicked frenzy.

See how many pieces I can put the blob into.
You lunge again, piercing the side of the blob with ease.drawing your leg back out is far less easy. Trapped.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: March 05, 2017, 08:40:35 am »

go up to the rioom the people are in and knock on the door
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: March 05, 2017, 02:06:39 pm »

I puff up with paralosis (paralysing gas) and breathe the whole lot out.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: March 06, 2017, 01:44:13 pm »

"Hello, hello, nice tempratures we are having..."

Attempt human small talk with nearby npc's.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: March 06, 2017, 01:50:40 pm »

Stuck? Only way forward is through.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: March 07, 2017, 09:52:36 pm »

go up to the rioom the people are in and knock on the door
So you go into the various rooms and introduce yourself, asking about magic and teaching. at first, you generate some interest, but when the assorted wizards discover that it is pact magic you are interested in, they lose interest rather quickly. Ultimately, they direct you to an old, tired looking man, mising one eye and all his teeth and most of his hair. He is dressed pretty shabbily, even for Omega, and he is more unshaven than bearded. He looks up from a deep slouch on a surprisingly comfortable looking armchair and smiles a lopsided smile, drool pooling on his shirt.

"Pact magic, eh? Dangerous stuff, boy. All depends on the pact master. a good one might be a valuable ally and master, but a bad one, well, you'll more likely end up as lunch than anything. what kind of pact are you interested in, kid?"

I puff up with paralosis (paralysing gas) and breathe the whole lot out.

(1) oooooh. (2) ahhhhhh. Well, that ends poorly for you. as you inflate, the insects get agitated and start stinging, biting, and crawling on you. You breathe out before fully inflating. The gust hits a patch of bugs on the wall a few feet away, causing them to drop off and spasm, before going still. Most of the bugs in the room continue as they were, but enough are on you that you are having a bad time.

"Hello, hello, nice tempratures we are having..."

Attempt human small talk with nearby npc's.
Something like a coiled spring extends itself from a nearby wall and drops, pooling at your feet, before rising slowly, changing into a more complex form as it stands before you, thin and angular. "The temperatures we are experiencing have no emotional or moral content at all." It says in a monotone.

Stuck? Only way forward is through.
(2) You get yourself quite deeply settled into the blob, and firmly stuck. Eventually, the blob simply vomits you out onto the ground and tells you that you may go. It then goes stone still.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: March 07, 2017, 10:19:57 pm »

Talking:
"Wishing you may be able to help me out and perhaps teach me more of my pact...butcher lord seems to be...hungry....Have yet been unable to find any suitable prey to sate him and avoid the ire of the powers here."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: March 07, 2017, 10:20:09 pm »

"Well, I think it is quite happily myself. Nice breeze, nice smells, nice balls of fires fluttering highly in the firmerment. And what are you in Omega for, mister noodle?"

Inquire.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: March 07, 2017, 11:09:47 pm »

Skitter off and find someone to request clothes from. Preferably something not entirely covering, so I can turn inside out without shredding it.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: March 08, 2017, 07:53:58 am »

I could do the same thing again but that would be lame. So I puff up with Jotun's Breath (freezing gas) and breathe out.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: March 08, 2017, 03:21:02 pm »

Talking:
"Wishing you may be able to help me out and perhaps teach me more of my pact...butcher lord seems to be...hungry....Have yet been unable to find any suitable prey to sate him and avoid the ire of the powers here."
"Butcher lord? Oh my. Boy are you screwed. Tell me, lad, how did you end up making a pact with such a being? Thirst for revenge? Desparate measures during a battle gone wrong? idle curiousity?

Hmm, prey. I take it, the Omega Masters have warned you not to strike at one with the Brand, then. Or the Mark. Harder to tell about the ones with teh Mark, since they don't have a visible sign, being volunteers and all. But, I can teach you at least to sense the Mark. As for prey. hmmm. I think one of my associates keeps a clutch of mice for his own purposes. I could probably get him to give up a couple of those, we can see if that works.

Is your pact master active? Is bloodlust on you? How has your pact activated before?"

"Well, I think it is quite happily myself. Nice breeze, nice smells, nice balls of fires fluttering highly in the firmerment. And what are you in Omega for, mister noodle?"

Inquire.
"I got caught."

Skitter off and find someone to request clothes from. Preferably something not entirely covering, so I can turn inside out without shredding it.
You, being familiar with teh queen's service, are able to find the various services with ease. so you find the quartermaster and are able to get some clothing. Apparently, Omega is used to making clothing for people who tend to change form. The Quartermaster sends for a few tailors and they watch you change a few times, then get you several pieces of clothing that cover the important bits while leaving you free to change.

I could do the same thing again but that would be lame. So I puff up with Jotun's Breath (freezing gas) and breathe out.
The whole room goes still. You stand and wade across to the door, which opens before you have a chance to knock and make demands.

"Well enough. You may go."
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 194